Clones twisting and curling in cloner for a week

• Thread starter TwistedOgKush420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's light bro.... and to many leaves. 2-3 is plenty like I say not looking to photosynthesize.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Man I have seen that exact same thing myself many times and I couldn't figure it out. Then I realized that every time my cuts were curling in and drooping like that it was my old school OG Kush cut. Killer sweet sensi amazing smoke with killer gas but doesn't clone for dam! Waiting for that strain to root takes forever it fucking sucks and has a low success rate. Everything else clones like a dream. Just curious what strain is that?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man I have seen that exact same thing myself many times and I couldn't figure it out. Then I realized that every time my cuts were curling in and drooping like that it was my old school OG Kush cut. Killer sweet sensi amazing smoke with killer gas but doesn't clone for dam! Waiting for that strain to root takes forever it fucking sucks and has a low success rate. Everything else clones like a dream. Just curious what strain is that?
Good point 👉

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Chem Og it's 50 cuts and it's doing it on the 50 Headband and Jesus Og
I can't say it's the case but it's definitely not ruled out that these are a bigger bitch to root.

Imo... ditch these and take a couple new ones. Remove all but 2-3 leaves and dip immediately into water to prevent air getting into the stem after. Then into rooting gel ot powder and into the system.

Give a minimal light as possible I prefer under 5k lux.

See if those couple do better as I'm sure they will. Then mass clone.

This will give you an idea if they are really just a bitch or it was the amount of foliage and light which I'm sure is a large part of it.

TwistedOgKush420

TwistedOgKush420

I can't say it's the case but it's definitely not ruled out that these are a bigger bitch to root.

Imo... ditch these and take a couple new ones. Remove all but 2-3 leaves and dip immediately into water to prevent air getting into the stem after. Then into rooting gel ot powder and into the system.

Give a minimal light as possible I prefer under 5k lux.

See if those couple do better as I'm sure they will. Then mass clone.

This will give you an idea if they are really just a bitch or it was the amount of foliage and light which I'm sure is a large part of it.
I'm going to try it as soon as I get into work tomorrow we just ordered a new meter so we can get the lights dialed in

zzzybil

zzzybil

obviously tooooooo much leaf - excellent example of why trimming leaves in half protect the no roots yet babies from struggling ......... my guess alllllllll the pics of half leaf trimming is prudent assist to success

S

Shannonmarieindoor

Have you thought about cutting your leaves, during cloning your not focused on leaf growth strictly roots, not cutting your leaves keeps them needing more energy (which takes from the root growth) is cut all those leaves and wait on root growth.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Have you thought about cutting your leaves, during cloning your not focused on leaf growth strictly roots, not cutting your leaves keeps them needing more energy (which takes from the root growth) is cut all those leaves and wait on root growth.
First time on a forum?! Seriously. This was a dead thread. You came here for a reason and your first post resurrected a dead thread. Please pay attention to post dates. Forum etiquette still exists, even if chivalry is dead.

zzzybil

zzzybil

simple directions of what in your opinion is ''dead'' would be ''positive'' info ................that was HARSH ............. CHEERS SHANNON .......... pay no mind ...........welcome and fyi plenty threads imo are fair game maybe kinda sorta ........ either way bashing somebody new or buzzed whatever ........

tobh

tobh

Supporter
simple directions of what in your opinion is ''dead'' would be ''positive'' info ................that was HARSH ............. CHEERS SHANNON .......... pay no mind ...........welcome and fyi plenty threads imo are fair game maybe kinda sorta ........ either way bashing somebody new or buzzed whatever ........
It's pretty simple. Is the thread active? As in, had active discussion in the past month. If it's a journal, two or three months might be acceptable. Or, a long term experiment documenting thread can maybe stretch six months between posts. A thread like this? This problem came and went and is a memory now to the OP. It's a dead thread. There is ZERO reason to resurrect a thread like this.

I'm the village asshole here. How about if you're going to talk shit, you quote me next time so I know you've got something to say.

Y'all new members are lucky most of the members here have gotten soft or quit caring, forums used to have pretty hard guidelines on use and resurrecting a dead thread was a surefire way to get flamed until you left the forum. I haven't softened nor quit caring. I give a shit about clean search results and a clean new post feed that is current, relevant, and useful to people actually needing help. By not having clutter like this dead shit we can address issues happening now, not someone's long dead clones.

If one absolutely must add their two cents on an old thread that's dead, they can start a new one and link to the old one. That keeps the search results clean. This shit muddies everything up and buries good information in garbage. THAT is unacceptable.

That being said, I hope this has been an educational experience for you and Shannon. Maybe go research forum etiquette so I don't have to be a dick again. ☮️

Top Bottom