Clones & Veg Help

• Thread starter Dobegarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dobegarden

Hi all,

I curently have 5 flowering females, and I'm tring to perfect my cloning skills!!! I took some cuttings from various stages of their vegging and also 1 week in to flowering.

I'm now vegging these with 1x125w & 1x250w flour light's.

My clones are in Co Co as this is the method I'm experimenting with at the mo.

They are all rooted and are at various stages, just wonderig if you could give me some pointers on what to feed them, I've got formulex and Rhizotonic??

Also how close or far away should the flour lights be for best growth, they don't seem to be growing that fast at all, also any info on how often to water and signs of when to water.

Just any info in general would be much appreciated, look forward to some input.

Thanks all!!

Peace!

T

tophmaster

about 5 inches to the light i would say. and rizo works so so great. with the whole canna line. thats what i would give them to feed cuz coco isnt like soil its more like hydro it holds almost no nutes so everyday u need to feed them and water ever 4 or so days

S

scuba steve

I have a 400watt mh for my vegging and cloning needs i keep the light 18 inches to 24 inches away from the tops,i have completely converted to coco coir for my cloning it has a great success rate,nice to hear others are using it and getting good results.As for feeding i use the canna line also,they make great nutes,and the coco like tophmaster has said does not retain much if any nutes so you do need to give some food to the babies,good luck on your grow!!

Top Bottom