Clones

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I recently made five clones (first time) and they all rooted!!! So happy about that! Only 4 of the five are okay outside now with no humidity dome. But one of them for some reason starts to die everytime I put it outside humidity dome or not. Then I bring it inside and it perks right back up.... What gives?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
It needs to be hardened off, it's lagging behind the others. Give her some time to get her bearings, she'll be just fine with the others in a few days.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Have you tried putting her in on a window sill with direct sunlight for a few hours to see if it may be the light intensity perhaps?

Power OG

Power OG

Have you tried pulling her put the humidity dome but keeping her inside, also after 12-24hrs you could add a lil fan to help in hardening, let her adjust then move to outside. Happy you were successful at cloning, seeing your green thumb shine. Hows the your big girl doing?Nectar doing good for you?
Respect & Postive Vibes

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Have you tried pulling her put the humidity dome but keeping her inside, also after 12-24hrs you could add a lil fan to help in hardening, let her adjust then move to outside. Happy you were successful at cloning, seeing your green thumb shine. Hows the your big girl doing?Nectar doing good for you?
Respect & Postive Vibes

She finally made it outside and is doing great! As far as my big girl Mrs. Janie. She is doing wonderful. (Picture attached) She loves the Nectar, it really is an amazing set of nutes. I am concerned though, because I am seeing more and more yellowing leaves. (Pic. Attached also. It's kind of hard to tell in the pic but the color difference should be noticeable.) I'm not really sure if it's because they are just older leaves and are just dieing naturally. Do leaves tend to yellow here and there as she flowers? Could she be nitrogen deficient? If that's the case how do I correct that? @Power OG 20150813 090028
20150813 093216

20150813 090028
20150813 093216
Power OG

Power OG

She finally made it outside and is doing great! As far as my big girl Mrs. Janie. She is doing wonderful. (Picture attached) She loves the Nectar, it really is an amazing set of nutes. I am concerned though, because I am seeing more and more yellowing leaves. (Pic. Attached also. It's kind of hard to tell in the pic but the color difference should be noticeable.) I'm not really sure if it's because they are just older leaves and are just dieing naturally. Do leaves tend to yellow here and there as she flowers? Could she be nitrogen deficient? If that's the case how do I correct that? @Power OG View attachment 529156
View attachment 529157
You could give her a foliar of Pure Protein and that will get her lush green.She looks good though and yes some leaves will die. She could be hungrier. Is she starting to pre flower?

Power OG

Power OG

Look into "Pure protein" its a must have in the garden and its the best form of N, its pure fish 15-1-1. Awesome stuff. Boogie brew sells it.

K

killermike

She finally made it outside and is doing great! As far as my big girl Mrs. Janie. She is doing wonderful. (Picture attached) She loves the Nectar, it really is an amazing set of nutes. I am concerned though, because I am seeing more and more yellowing leaves. (Pic. Attached also. It's kind of hard to tell in the pic but the color difference should be noticeable.) I'm not really sure if it's because they are just older leaves and are just dieing naturally. Do leaves tend to yellow here and there as she flowers? Could she be nitrogen deficient? If that's the case how do I correct that? @Power OG View attachment 529156
View attachment 529157
Nice looking plant

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

If you have the nectar line on hand, I would make a foliar spray using Posiedenzyme, Gaia Mania and Athenas Aminos. If you happen to have their pegasus potion throw some of that in too, softest form of N available from biodigested feather meal.

Top Bottom