Cloneville True OG legit?

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

You really think a club is going to give you something good? You think they are going to help you compete with their business? Think....they are going to give you lesser quality on purpose.

Seeds are the way to go.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

While I totally agree with the above statement.....I will say that from time to time you can get lucky. I have a Sour Kush (OG x (SAGExSour Diesel) that I got from Wonderland that I prize dearly. I also have a Skywalker that I got from a club in Reseda, which has now closed and reopened under new management, that is close to my heart as well. Everything else in my stable comes from seeds.

One of the biggest problems with getting things from clubs is the fact that so many people touch them. I really think that's where a lot of mites come from.

If you do take cuts in from ANY outside source.....make sure you have a QUARANTINE area. I once took in a couple of cuts from a respected member of the community and the mites he gave me damn near killed everything I had.

That being said.....I will say this one last time.

BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU GET FROM CLONEVILLE. Not only has Calvin sold me bunk ass genetics....he has sold me mite infested cuts as well. .

L

Luk E Bag

I've been to Cloneville and Progressive Options many times...was a big fan of PNC back in the day. Both have some great genetics. As for the argument above..you may just find a wack cut at cloneville. I've grown their $100 og, abusive, diablo, fire, larry, old school, true, real, tahoe, presidential and skywalker cuts. I've had beyond sick $100 og, abusive, diablo and presidential og cuts. Yes I dipped them and quarantined them; they needed a little work to get healthy. The larry, tahoe, fire, real and true og all turned out to be random cuts...actually one order was blue dream the other was diesel..cant remember which strains were mixed up but there are a few good ones here.
Progressive Options has some sick ass cuts. Their tahoe can't be Swerves..its the F-cut. Such a sick tahoe it goes by other names when people don't want to admit it came from progressive options. Hardcore og, Nuggetry og, many dispensaries "private reserve" all clearly sick ass Tahoe from PO. I've grown tahoe, larry, earthshaker, sour dubble, helix, deep sleep, albert walker and Chemdog D from them. All sick...the only mix up was the Chemdog D..they turned out to be some xmas tree shaped indica plant. I know Chemdog D..spindly..huge colas. Rotting ass smell. I wrote them and told them they didn't have Chemdog D and next time I was in they had the real cut. On the bright side whatever they did give me...I think it was apothecary Chemdog 91..came out very dank. Only let downs..the helix and deep sleep..great bag appeal..not too potent.
Homie above with La Wonderland genetics..The "sour kush" and madman og" by Dr Cletus are soooo dank.
Of all the place above they all make minor mistakes but have dank ass genetics better than you'll likely find in just one pack of Cali Connect, Rare Dankness or OGR seeds. But..these companies have the dank in their seeds. Its just that the right clone shops do put out amazing phenos and these seed companies are proof. They all have a few cuts from PNC, PO, or Cloneville that they breed with but don't admit it.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

thanks for the heads up. I'm about to put cloneville original og Kush in to flower. I have their sfv, it needed work to get back to good health like you said. also have Louis xiii behind the og in veg. hope they r real let yall know when it gets there

N

nightmarecreature

I get all my cuts from private growers. I received the True OG a few weeks after posting that. I can tell you the cuts I have are completely different from Cloneville. My True OG is better than the other True OG cuts floating around, there are several different cuts going around. I see some people on here running the same True as I am. It's the same thing with the Skywalker OG, my Skywalker is a completely different cut than the clone places. I see the same shit Skywalker cut going around. It really bugs me because it's a rename of the original.

I don't support clone shops at all! Personal growers or seed is the way to go! People are finding some really nice cuts from seed, don't expect anything good unless you're running hundreds of seeds.

Baylife

Baylife

Clones are weird. I've gotten legit cuts at shady clubs and I've gotten fakes at well known clubs. The best cuts I've gotten are from friends and craigslist of all places. I know of a club out in the middle of now where, they always, always have legit cuts. The problem is it's random what clones they have. They actually sell cuts of the flowers they grow, so you know ahead of time what your getting. Just buy a gram each and pick out the strain you want.

Which club is this that you speak of?

tazzy

tazzy

@Aligee hey man been meaning too call you. im just trying to find some cuts/teens around here to fill in my room so i can start my cycle and then start some seeds and its been a nightmare going to places and walking out because i wasnt about to bring there shit into my place. @nightmarecreature if you want to help me out sourcing some cuts shoot me a mssg it would be greatly appreciated im in the oc/lb area. not really trying to deal with craigslist again, sketches me out.

freddi

freddi

@Aligee hey man been meaning too call you. im just trying to find some cuts/teens around here to fill in my room so i can start my cycle and then start some seeds and its been a nightmare going to places and walking out because i wasnt about to bring there shit into my place. @nightmarecreature if you want to help me out sourcing some cuts shoot me a mssg it would be greatly appreciated im in the oc/lb area. not really trying to deal with craigslist again, sketches me out.
Cloneville is a fraud and DON'T TRUST Andy one of the guy's who work there, he does a lot of shady shit , got 50 cuts from them and they were 4 different strain all garbage, .

Last edited by a moderator:
tazzy

tazzy

WELL i guess thats it for cloneville nvm going there now. anyone ever see or get cuts from that club in long beach called one love? they have been around forever and the owners used to go to my school. if anything they are probably the most honest service in lb or atleast were i havent used them forever now that they are delivery only. they have all custom genetics, has anyone ever ran anything from them?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Sfv and slh were fire! Bunk on the rest including g sc, cherry pie, og, louis

KingSherwood

KingSherwood

I asked PO and Swerve and they both told me that the PO Tahoe and the Fire are Cali Connection beans. Maybe they had a falling out or something. I had the original Tahoe and its not the cut PO is working with. I think they might have started with the original and then replaced it one day. Some of their cuts are legit, I grew out there Strawberry Diesel.
I'll trade a legit True OG for a Legit Tahoe ;) [email protected]

DruHeisenbud

DruHeisenbud

So Nobody here has heard of The Farm in the North Hollywood. Yeah PO is off the map last I checked. crookvill ill never bother with.
Anyways
The Farm collection is insane check it.
Donna OGK
Tahoe OGK
Tahoe OGK #2
Skywalker OGK
Biker OGK
Earthshaker OGK
Abusive OGK
Fire OGK x Tahoe OGK
SFV OGK
Obama OGK
Platinum Larry OGK
Power OGK
Ghost OGK #1 -unavailable ATM
Ghost OGK #2
King Louie OGK
Herojuana OGK
Strawberry OGK
OGK #18
Petrol OGK
Skunk #1 x Tahoe OGK
Peppermint OGK x Tahoe OGK
Bruce Banner #3
Forum Girls Scout Cookies
Thin Mints Girls Scout Cookies
Ken's cut Girls Scout Cookies
Cherry Pie
Animal Cookies
Gorilla Glue #1 -unavailable ATM
Gorilla Glue #4
Kosher Kush #1
Kosher Kush #3
Chemdog D
Chemdog 91
Chemdog #4
Stardawg
Sour Dubs
Cosmic Candy (Sour Dubs x Master Kush) x Stardawg)
East Coast Sour Diesel
XXX (Master Kush x Bubba Kush)
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Platinum Bubba Kush
Purple Kush
Pure Kush x (Berkley Blues x Nevilles Haze)
91 Crippy
LA Confidential x G13
WIFI
WiFi x Master Kush
Black Cherry Soda
PNW Purple Indica
Grape Ape
Purple Erkle
Breeder Steves Ortega
DJs Blueberry
Blueberry circa 74
BlackBerry x White Rhino
Golden Goat
Blue Dream
Blue Dream x Sour Tahoe
Jack Herer
Jack Herer x C99
Grapefruit Diesel
KK's Strawberry Cough
African Headband (Malawi Gold x (Headband x C99))
El Jefe -unavailable ATM
Skunk #1 x Black Thai
Kerala Skunk
Pineapple Express
Chronic x Alaskan Thunder****
AK-47
Charlottes Web
Harlequin
Canna Tsu
Harle Tsu
ACDC

Coming soon
Lemon Cookies (Thin Mints GSC x Lemon Stomper)
Platinum GSC
Rene x ECSD
P91
Cookies n Cream
The White x SuperSkunk
Sour OGK (Sour Dubs x Fire OGK)
Sour Tahoe (Sour Dubs x Tahoe OGK)
Sour Alien
Tangie
DOCs OGK
J1
SoCal Lights