Cloning Aloe From Cuttings

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Lil update as I'm bored haha. All 3 are still going. They are on a window will in the basement. Probably a lil cold for them but what ya gonna do? Not sure if they rooted yet or not though

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok I snap a strap leaf off dip the end in dry cement dust this drys it out and seals against bacteria getting in I make up a good light mix old compost sharp sand and perlite let the aloe cuts dry out then plant . It's a old school way of doing things I do the same when I chit my spuds to plant .

incogneato

incogneato

Ok I snap a strap leaf off dip the end in dry cement dust this drys it out and seals against bacteria getting in I make up a good light mix old compost sharp sand and perlite let the aloe cuts dry out then plant . It's a old school way of doing things I do the same when I chit my spuds to plant .
Almost exactly what I did except the dry cement. After they dried out I dipped them in clonex as well. I'm pretty sure they rooted but I think having them in a cool enviro is slowing them quite a bit

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Almost exactly what I did except the dry cement. After they dried out I dipped them in clonex as well. I'm pretty sure they rooted but I think having them in a cool enviro is slowing them quite a bit
You can use the the pulp to clone with I've see my Dad in the 70's use it on his outdoor crops it worked better on Sativa than on indica strains . Just a bit of useless info

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You can use the the pulp to clone with I've see my Dad in the 70's use it on his outdoor crops it worked better on Sativa than on indica strains . Just a bit of useless info
I use extract off Willow bark aspirin and honey to set my cuts

incogneato

incogneato

Anyone know how long it takes to grow into more than the blade I stuck in the dirt after it roots?

Top Bottom