Cloning and Mothers

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

You completely and totally missed the point. And the above is rather a demonstration of an inherently arrogant attitude , nodbody here is *required* to help you , nor are they * required* ti help you in the deferential manner that you seem to require from others.

And insofar as it goes , to run the handle of " KushCollector" and then subsequent to that ask for what is essentially very basic infor and then to dismiss it because you didn't care for the delivery rather speaks volumes.

I didn't say anyone is *required* to help me. I ASKED for help and I received some great answers, in which I expressed sincere gratitude for. So again I ask, please don't bother posting in my thread unless you have something of value to add to it. I could honestly care less what "volumes are spoken" by my grammar or screen name or questions or whatever it is that you have against me.

Last time I checked, I was free to use a screen name of my preference. I chose KushCollector because I love kush and I tend to possess several varieties of kush at any given time, and now I am going to grow it on my own, hence the reason I am here asking for help, while I set up my room. If you have any other issues with me or my thread that you need to address, feel free to PM me about it. This thread could be of help to other new farmers searching around the forums and doesn't need to be cluttered with useless babble.

B

Bluenote

Missed the point again. I'd hazard a guess that you'll eventually learn that odering folks about isn't really conducive to the transmission of information.

Best of luck with your growing efforts.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Lucky is correct, my tax refund just happened to come at the right time :banana1sv6:

At least our government is good for one thing.

Oh, If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut.

If you ever have any question OC, feel free to pm me.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
At least our government is good for one thing.

Oh, If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut.

If you ever have any question OC, feel free to pm me.

Thanks bro .

Dunge

Dunge

I have successfully let the sprout grow large enough to be able to cut it in half and clone the top. Once I have a rooted clone, I put either the base or cutting into 12/12 to expedite sexing. This works well for me as I like to top and train, so the only complication is keeping everything labeled so you can match the sexed plant with the source plant.
I have simplified my cloning to the point that very few rituals are recognizable from the long list of technicalities that have been accumulated by some.
Snip, dip, and stuff into Rapid Rotter.
Dip clone tray six pack into water twice a day.
Heat pad, no dome, wait two weeks to see roots emerge from plug.
Plant rooted plug into super soil.

Good luck.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I have successfully let the sprout grow large enough to be able to cut it in half and clone the top. Once I have a rooted clone, I put either the base or cutting into 12/12 to expedite sexing. This works well for me as I like to top and train, so the only complication is keeping everything labeled so you can match the sexed plant with the source plant.
I have simplified my cloning to the point that very few rituals are recognizable from the long list of technicalities that have been accumulated by some.
Snip, dip, and stuff into Rapid Rotter.
Dip clone tray six pack into water twice a day.
Heat pad, no dome, wait two weeks to see roots emerge from plug.
Plant rooted plug into super soil.

Good luck.

Wow, that's a technique that I haven't heard of before. So you top the seed sprout and take a clone at the same time? Talk about killing two birds with one stone. I am into topping as well and I will be doing scrog so I will have to try this. Thanks for the tip bud!

S

SkunkInTheTrunk

Yeah man, that's the cloning ticket. Neat, clean, simple. The quicker the better from my experience!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Yeah man, that's the cloning ticket. Neat, clean, simple. The quicker the better from my experience!

Skunk is truly a cloning machine and my good friend. He gets 72 a tray all day long and this fucker is fast. This guy has thousands and thousands of cuts under his belt. It's scary to watch! Lol

If I get a chance later today I'll post some pics of some moms and clones skunky has. Real clean looking.

StickiestAbyss

StickiestAbyss

i normally buy my first round when switching to a new strain.. get my hands on about 20 healthy babies, veg them out and get them all in the trellis,, then when i take their bottoms,, thats what i use as my clone stock.. i try to take a least 144 or 2 full trays the first time, that way if the strain is a hard one to clone, i got a good amount that will make it. if its a super duper product ill rock a full room or more of it the next round. if not ill get rid of it. i have never had trouble with a clone from a clone.. never lost potency.. never lost vigor.. some of my strains i have kept around for many years now just by passing it to a buddy.. lol some of you here are gonna guess who i am by what i say.. lol

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

I didn't say anyone is *required* to help me. I ASKED for help and I received some great answers, in which I expressed sincere gratitude for. So again I ask, please don't bother posting in my thread unless you have something of value to add to it. I could honestly care less what "volumes are spoken" by my grammar or screen name or questions or whatever it is that you have against me.

Last time I checked, I was free to use a screen name of my preference. I chose KushCollector because I love kush and I tend to possess several varieties of kush at any given time, and now I am going to grow it on my own, hence the reason I am here asking for help, while I set up my room. If you have any other issues with me or my thread that you need to address, feel free to PM me about it. This thread could be of help to other new farmers searching around the forums and doesn't need to be cluttered with useless babble.

Wow, and I do mean wow. For whatever reason people feel obligated on putting in their two cents... someones sig I read not to long ago was it takes your two cents to cost me a thousand dollar fuck up. 'bravo' People so stupid.. I am one of those growers searching random threads to learn info, and this thread has awesome info, but useless babble as you put. Eitherway, I did pick up a few good tips. Thanks

Purp

Top Bottom