Cloning For Newbies Or Anyone Having Trouble

• Thread starter skillzd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skillzd

skillzd

Yep. I use a razor blade all the time. I have cut a few side cuttings off before with scissors or my finer nails and hey rooted fine. But I would Never do that to a Top And I've only done it once or twice when I left my razor sit somewhere and can't find it and got too inpatient. So I snagged it off But those grew too. But I do see how much longer they take to clone. So I do also agree. ALWAYS. ALWAYS use a sharp razor type blade. If you can't find anything. Most houses have a Pear Knife or something with a straight smooth blade. DO NOT USE SERRATED BLADES.

AND THANKS to everyone that has been posting and being respectful and kind. I want tips and advice posted. If it's something I didn't know already than great. Ya learn something everyday. But I really want it posted to help people. This is why I wanted to start a few forums. One. Cus most newbies don't want to be "the new grower". They feel like your better than them and they sometimes will lie and say they are more experienced than they are. I've gotten accused of this. But mine is because I stopped for a few years and I'm just starting to get back into it. I remember most basics. But sometimes I have to read or post on here to get advice cause I'm not good at troubleshooting. And even tho I got better. I was never good at troubleshooting. But I've had some darn good plants. "

Speedyloks

Speedyloks

Hey can somebody give me advice about my plants my homie gave them to me from a lab there king Louie's og they look like they budding somebody give me advice pls here are my pics of my two baby's

1465691072577 384923646
Keekee

Keekee

What did ya wsnt to know mate? There def budding if thats the question

BudBogart

BudBogart

I know there fem they started to bud like 2 weeks ago you think the budds are gonna get bigger
FYI, you're better off posting your own thread perhaps in infirmary section or general outdoor, etc.
But your plants look good and the buds should grow much, much larger if they get good light and food.

skillzd

skillzd

Yah. Put some nice lighting on them ASAP. And you should still have some nice buds. You second picture. The top cola. Is similar to size to my one when it started flowering and it's almost the size of a beer can now. And it still has 4-5more weeks to go. I would put some intense lighting in them and trim Some of the large fan leaves off. Most reading you will find says about the 3rd week of flower to trim off all large fan leaves that are below the top 3nodes Those plants both look pretty health. You may want to ask him what for nutrients he was using too. Unless youve already been feeding them and they have done well to the change. Then I would just either. 1. Do some light LST and training to get more light to the buds. Or 2 trim like I mentioned and do some light LST to get more light to the buds even more. Depends on your experience and what your comfortable with. That second one that has one cola higher and the. A few smaller ones lower. Bend the taller one over away from them a little and it will be more level and they will grow more evenly and maybe produce more. It's all up to you tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom