Cloning Machine Solution

• Thread starter ballbeanking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ballbeanking

ballbeanking

What is the best and cheapest cloning machine solution? ? For years used power clone solution. (Very expensive). Got turned on to hormex for a fraction of the cost..anyone else use this and at what rate.what other products and ratios are good for a machine. ...thanks for any input..

xavier7995

xavier7995

Another vote for just water, I do dip into some dip n grow, but it isn't necessary and I just use it as I have it and don't want to waste.

Once I get some root nubins I add a small fraction of the recommended dose of whatever "root" oriented nutes I have. Had my sampler bottle of heavy 16 roots since last 420, will get a new one this year. Also have some sort of organic based rooting nutrient, I have no rhyme or reason other than I like to get them into coco pretty quick and think they should have a little snack when they get there.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

So Does the aeroponic machine make clones root faster with the botanicare power clone solution? ?was set on buying a machine with the dome and paid more fore the botanicare. ..now I never use it...grow shop told me to get the power clone solution, said it works the best!! Been using hormex now at half the price. Now I know they get commission. ..live and learn lol..now I'm going to try some free water...thanks everyone.

The Terps

The Terps

I've never heard of a hydro shop retailers commission before

ZONER

ZONER

I get roots sprouting same time frame with plain tap vs adding rapid start/roots excellerator,/regent root. And the plain tap is free. I use a $69.99 25 site clone king cloner. Clones at a 99.9999% Success rate.
Me too Klone King water only.....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I probably spent more on my machine than I needed to but, I wanted to be sure and get something that works very well and all the reviews I read on it were great, a lot of them saying it was the best one going, I got the Turbo Klone 24 site aero-cloner with dome, cost around $160. I've been using Clonex Cloning Solution in my water but, with everything I keep reading about using plain tap water I'm tempted to try it.

dankninja

dankninja

Another vote for just water, I do dip into some dip n grow, but it isn't necessary and I just use it as I have it and don't want to waste.

Once I get some root nubins I add a small fraction of the recommended dose of whatever "root" oriented nutes I have. Had my sampler bottle of heavy 16 roots since last 420, will get a new one this year. Also have some sort of organic based rooting nutrient, I have no rhyme or reason other than I like to get them into coco pretty quick and think they should have a little snack when they get there.

yea good logic there. they dont need much until they actually have roots.

Top Bottom