• Thread starter ballbeanking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankninja

dankninja

yea i went with 2 7 site units like the one above, that thing is huge bud

dankninja

dankninja

shes a little salty right now but this is one of the 7 siters. gotta clean her up and change rez, im just lazy
SU003

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

the best cloning solution is water.

the best cuts come off plants right before lights turn on (brix builds up at night and is metabolized during the day - taking your cutting at it's peak sugar content is the most surefire way to clone successfully), this one technique alone made more of a difference in my clones than any pimp juice or hoodoowoodoo bottles.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nightmare creature did great comparison thread with loads of different root enhancers.black label root enhance was the clear winner but its not cheap but the results looked great.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Here's the specs for the diy cloner

27 gal tote, yellow lid from lowes/home depot, 35 sections on lid
2" hole saw
3x red 360* mister will come with drill bit, match that bit with a tap when using pvc piping.

Pvc tubing needed, all 1/2":
2x 20.5"
2x 9.5"
1x 3.5"
2x 4.5"
2x 3.5"
4x female slip on elbows (90*)
1x threaded male to female slip on adapter
3x 'tees slip on
490gph pump perfect ammount of water spray for the 36 misters.
Can remove some masters for a slightly more water spray.

When building the rail, you'll notice one half is off-season (shorter) than the other. This is to compensate for the pump and location of pump suction cups on the floor.

This is fairly easy to build. I have build pics as well. But remember, total cost to build this is about 70.00. For 70.00 plus a few bucks shipping, klone king has a 25 site for the same price and takes up less that half the space.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I love my Turbo Klone, with this thing I'm pretty much guaranteed to get roots on every cut that goes in. I bought the one with the dome, it's kinda pricey but, well worth it to my way of thinking. There's a peace of mind that comes with knowing your cuts will definitely root.
DSCF0222
DSCF0220

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I Like GH Rapid Start. Steroids for the roots. Its Gluten Free.
Do you use it at start or when you change h2o? I'm thinking straight tap (has chloramine to kill pathogens) then RapidStart with rez change at day 7 or 10

ZONER

ZONER

May I chime in.
I use a fish tank heater set at 72 degrees
Set my water PH at 6.0
Leave my cloner on 24/7
At 10 days I have roots and they start growing quick, I use Hempy buckets and if I let the roots get too long It's tuff to pot them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom