Cloning probs

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I checked today and they look. A LOT better. They were scorching... FUCK hope I can save these.. What you think guys?

Id be leary of the vigor on those weak cuts. Oh yeah "fuck clonex!" I lost a bunch of cuts from a bad bottle of that shit so I went to the powder.
When using heat mats and domes your clones can become dependent on the humidity. After a cpl days of high humidity cut the mat and open your vents on the dome. Only spray the dome once a day after that maybe twice depending on how many clones you have in there. This will allow them to root and start the "hardening off" process. I like to let them dry out almost to the point of wilting before I water them again.
When I soak my root riots or rockwool I add a little nute and root pack to give them that extra or if your brewing a tea add a little of that. I like @Canappa 's advice on soaking as soon as you cut them too. My last round was 100% on all. You using Rapid Start or Roots Excel?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Rapid start. I can see and feel the clones when they want less humidity. But honestly let me take another picture today and tell me what you think. From 24 hours off my mat they are trying to root again... But I'm not sure if I wanna back pedal to 100% humidity as It seems hen I've done that it just rots the cuts. So I tried light misting of the dome a couple times yesterday... Somewhat relieved at their regained vigor. Or some of it :/

Top Bottom