Cloning

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
patriots333

patriots333

no i'm a master grower who owns 120 k grow and dispensary so using honey is ridiculous as your profile pic
Clean up your clone room Mr.120k grow. It looks like a goddamn hodgepodge in there. I’d never partake in your “weeds.” Thanks for letting me share.
i'm simply saying ya wanna make 1000 clones get
Clean up your clone room Mr.120k grow. It looks like a goddamn hodgepodge in there. I’d never partake in your “weeds.” Thanks for letting me share.
CAN U DO IT ?> THATS WHAT I THIOUGHT

patriots333

patriots333

120k what? Sqft? 120k grow doesnt mean much. Especially if thats a dollar amount that you have invested.
OK 120k 4 950 sq ft rooms 10 tons ac per room . sealed... look at pics from 2014 i was better then than you will ever be , it was for my intellectual property and my formula. i didn't invest a dime people invested in me. so go back into the closet and disappears. ;)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

OK 120k 4 950 sq ft rooms 10 tons ac per room . sealed... look at pics from 2014 i was better then than you will ever be , it was for my intellectual property and my formula. i didn't invest a dime people invested in me. so go back into the closet and disappears. ;)

no i'm a master grower who owns 120 k grow and dispensary so using honey is ridiculous as your profile pic
You win. You are amazing. Is that why you tried to instigate random conflict with me on the internet? Fucking silly. I am happy with my beautiful life. I don't want for anything more than I have, nor does my ego make it feel necessary to belittle random people on the internet such as myself. Feel free to utilize some of your product sometime haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@patriots333 master grower? I'm just curious if you have pics if your soace
I just have to ask.... All you pics are 2014.. in which you claim to look after the room when the big boys were on vacation. Now a master grower with 120k worth of rooms. It makes me atleast question the claims made and no pics since then but a lot of boasting. Just saying showing some recent work may ummm help anyone to believe your statements?

I'm not saying you don't know your shit but I like to think I'm pretty good at sniffing out bullshit. A master grower calling cannabis a weed? Tossing out numbers, ownership of a dispensery and insults to validate just doesn't seem to ring to much truth to it.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
“Garage” not a closet. Haha. Your an idiot. You write like an idiot. I highly doubt you have $10,000 in your bank account. So go clean up your clone room dirt ball.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yo guys , how much money do you have in your bank account ?
I get it @dire wolf I'm not saying he is not a master grower not by any means. Just something sits wrong with the claims and the manor in which they were made. To me that's a term should not be thrown around. I am by no means a master grower not claiming to be. I could absolutely be wrong. I'm just asking for some evidence of the claims made cause something doesn't sit right.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I get it @dire wolf I'm not saying he is not a master grower not by any means. Just something sits wrong with the claims and the manor in which they were made. To me that's a term should not be thrown around. I am by no means a master grower not claiming to be. I could absolutely be wrong. I'm just asking for some evidence of the claims made cause something doesn't sit right.
Haa, I was just joking , I'm not serious , you didn't think I was giving someone respect because they said they had money did you ?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
A “master grower” would never have a clone room of this nature. I’ve seen some large, legal grows, very neat and tidy. When you’re legal the FDA is involved. You would fail inspection.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

but i can out grow you , garage man, i was in the garage in 2014
But no updates since? Why not? I'm only asking cause when someone calls themself a master grower and starts tossing around claims of owning a dispensery and 120k sq ft grow space it seems like they are trying to validate themselves to a few ppl on a forum. To me no master grower or person with these claims is going to feel the need to make these claims or justify themselves on a forum... Something smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom