Cloning

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
patriots333

patriots333

i been using it since i joined , you don't even know what it is , listen and learn , i didn't get a deal in mmj biz on here posting replies to stupid questions , i learned from the pros and now i'm a pro man . i started in a garage in 2011, look at my pics all my work .

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok , that's it ......peace all my brothers
Except you burnz , you goin bug huntin ........

patriots333

patriots333

And change your avatar , I like stanknugzz better , try something like that , you will make more friends .....
Garage man
not here to make friends , here making money . listen and learn read my posts before you talk shiot

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
i been using it since i joined , you don't even know what it is , listen and learn , i didn't get a deal in mmj biz on here posting replies to stupid questions , i learned from the pros and now i'm a pro man . i started in a garage in 2011, look at my pics all my work .
I’ve learned a plethora of knowledge from researching all those stupid questions. Sit tight and watch me evolve. Happy grows.
BurnZ

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The learning stops when you think you know it all... Clearly it stopped some time ago because well... Just look at that clone room. A new grower I would say good job but a master grower... Shame on you...

I don't buy it... Not for a second but since it's going nowhere this is my last post on the matter I was just wondering if you had more recent stuff since 2014.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
not here to make friends , here making money . listen and learn read my posts before you talk shiot
What’s your legal “licence” number? I’d like to look up your legal business. I’d like to file a claim with the BBB. You’re supplying patients medicine in a grow like that? Shame on you.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I was talking to burnz , not you .......
We're still on good terms , me and you , I respect all growers

patriots333

patriots333

Ok , that's it ......peace all my brothers
Except you burnz , you goin bug huntin ........
no going to get a new 750 il BMW clowns , i was never like yall , i try to help people not argue i proved everything i needed too , are you a licenced commercial grower? DO YOU HAVE UNLIMITED PLANT COUNT , no your garage is a closet to me . i don't do it for the money . i still have love for the WEED that pays the bills , so see ya on the racetrack . i'm done .

patriots333

patriots333

What’s your legal “licence” number? I’d like to look up your legal business. I’d like to file a claim with the BBB. You’re supplying patients medicine in a grow like that? Shame on you.
i bet you would its in oklahoma wanna bet bitcoins i'll break out my lic , travel permit , my employment contract , you would shit -i don't need to lie , lol . lets bet big mouth

dire wolf

dire wolf

Add it to the camping schedule. I’m a master bug hunter.
yo dudes , check out my new grow box , it used to be a shoebox but I pimped it out , got a super silver haze going now , can I grow it out to maturity in this rig , thanks !

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
i bet you would its in oklahoma wanna bet bitcoins i'll break out my lic , travel permit , my employment contract , you would shit -i don't need to lie , lol . lets bet big mouth
I don’t have that kinda money, yet, big shot. It’s just sad that that’s what some commercial establishments operate like. Really makes us hobbyist look like studs.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Also using this sweet deep fry thermometer , cutting corners now , but all in good time , soil temp is 300 hard crack , does that sound right ?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
no going to get a new 750 il BMW clowns , i was never like yall , i try to help people not argue i proved everything i needed too , are you a licenced commercial grower? DO YOU HAVE UNLIMITED PLANT COUNT , no your garage is a closet to me . i don't do it for the money . i still have love for the WEED that pays the bills , so see ya on the racetrack . i'm done .
99 plants with my wife’s rec and conditions. I’ll be moving soon to a location where I am able to do such. Standby and watch me evolve. I said it once and I’ll say it again. Come get that California chronic.

patriots333

patriots333

okie dokie guys see on the racetrack . 1000 bucks if ya think im lying in a bitcoin escrow....
I was talking to burnz , not you .......
We're still on good terms , me and you , I respect all growers
as do i respect anyone who grows , i have no reason to lie and that batch of clones was a home grow in my living room, ya i had bugs , if ya cant kill them get out of the game . i mean no disrespect , however i earned respect from my peers i grew in colorado for 10 years and never had to leave my couch to move inventory . i mean no disrespect to the growers with love , no matter how many lights you have . please guys relax , you will get there .... you wanna use honey as a rooting hormone , go right ahead who am i to say .....

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
3 lbs per plant times 100 is 300lbs. Now lets do the math from here. 300lbs x um lets say $1000 and voila.... Pro Master Grower. You did it. Badge Please.
Every 4 or 5 months Jesus I’ll be a millionaire in no time. 🤣🤣

The.niggiest.of.nugs

The.niggiest.of.nugs

ok "Burnyzbudzz all I have to say is he's one of the best growers ive ever met. And ive met some bomb ass growers. So until you've had it and smoked it shut the fuxk up😊

The.niggiest.of.nugs

The.niggiest.of.nugs

I grew up in California. Why would I want dogshit Oklahoma bud? Thanks though.
We from Colorado and calI. Better laws for growing here. So once again, until you've snoked it, you literally have no reason to talk shit bout it😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom