Close To Harvest

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Mendocino honey that increases brix levels,or just Hi-Brix MFP???? I want to use both? Help please I want to finish fantastically fuckin stony

!

ken dog

ken dog

Your Brix levels are probably pretty high right now... Have you tested them?

After you use the product, test again and please let us know if there's a difference.

Smerb

Smerb

Your Brix levels are probably pretty high right now... Have you tested them?

After you use the product, test again and please let us know if there's a difference.
No test. The taste of a leaf stem is my indication of sweet neutral and nutelike. Hi-Brix States that using its product will provide a dynamite finishing formula. Hmmmmm?

ken dog

ken dog

I'm a little skeptical... But I always am.

I have a Brix meter, but I haven't tested any Brix enhancement products.

Hope it works out for you.

Smerb

Smerb

I'm a little skeptical... But I always am.

I have a Brix meter, but I haven't tested any Brix enhancement products.

Hope it works out for you.
I'm about to have you bring that meter by. Haha. Well thank you, I'll think about this and either try one product or not.

ken dog

ken dog

I've lent it out before... so that wouldn't have been a problem.:)

I find the whole subject interesting.

Smerb

Smerb

I've lent it out before... so that wouldn't have been a problem.:)

I find the whole subject interesting.
I'm having conversations about digital lights and bulbs, and these end flush products. I'm used to molasses and water. I love figuring it out.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I use molases through the entire grow. I figure if I can supply them with the sugar they need. They'll use the sugar they make to put on weight. Just like fat people I'm included in that. Seems to work fine no problems 1 table spoon per gallon. I use the hi brix earth juice. It's actually cheaper than store bought unsulfered.

Smerb

Smerb

I use molases through the entire grow. I figure if I can supply them with the sugar they need. They'll use the sugar they make to put on weight. Just like fat people I'm included in that. Seems to work fine no problems 1 table spoon per gallon. I use the hi brix earth juice. It's actually cheaper than store bought unsulfered.
Earth juice has some organic products. I'll be grabbing their line asap.

Samoan

Samoan

Mendocino honey that increases brix levels,or just Hi-Brix MFP???? I want to use both? Help please I want to finish fantastically fuckin stony

!

I had originally ordered Hi-Brix from EJ on Amazon, however either that or maxi crop kelp extract exploding in transit, 'Twice'. Ruining my other items in this tragic fed-ex delivery.

Decided to drive to my local Hydro Shop "Green Hands of Aloha"

They carry MENDOCINO HONEY from Grow More Nutrients and I was informed that this is actually a far better product than Hi-Brix because It also contains other goodies including:
(derived from molasses and SeaWEED Extract)

0.5% Montmorillonite Clay -The water content of montmorillonite is variable and it increases greatly in volume when it absorbs water. Chemically, it is hydrated sodium calcium aluminium magnesium silicate hydroxide (Na,Ca)0.33(Al,Mg)2(Si4O10)(OH)2·nH2O. Potassium, iron, and other cations are common substitutes, and the exact ratio of cations varies with source.

0.5% Yucca Extract - Yucca contains saponins, which are natural plant steroids as well as a wetting agents to reduce the surface tension of water so it does not drip off as easily. When you pinch, top, or break a stem, the plant excretes a sap that contains saponins to heal the area where the break occurred. It also induces Systemic Resistance and Acquired Systemic Resistance in affected plants.

Smerb

Smerb

I had originally ordered Hi-Brix from EJ on Amazon, however either that or maxi crop kelp extract exploding in transit, 'Twice'. Ruining my other items in this tragic fed-ex delivery.

Decided to drive to my local Hydro Shop "Green Hands of Aloha"

They carry MENDOCINO HONEY from Grow More Nutrients and I was informed that this is actually a far better product than Hi-Brix because It also contains other goodies including:
(derived from molasses and SeaWEED Extract)

0.5% Montmorillonite Clay -The water content of montmorillonite is variable and it increases greatly in volume when it absorbs water. Chemically, it is hydrated sodium calcium aluminium magnesium silicate hydroxide (Na,Ca)0.33(Al,Mg)2(Si4O10)(OH)2·nH2O. Potassium, iron, and other cations are common substitutes, and the exact ratio of cations varies with source.

0.5% Yucca Extract - Yucca contains saponins, which are natural plant steroids as well as a wetting agents to reduce the surface tension of water so it does not drip off as easily. When you pinch, top, or break a stem, the plant excretes a sap that contains saponins to heal the area where the break occurred. It also induces Systemic Resistance and Acquired Systemic Resistance in affected plants.
Love it! Thank you for putting out great info. It's always good to know more.

Organikz

Organikz

Sugar products do nothing. They ate beneficial in living soil but only because sugars are amino acids which stimulate composting microbes however the bottled products contain nitrates. The most beneficial thing about blackstrap molasses is sulfur content. The sugar inside of a plant is sap and is created within the plant. What really translates to resin and terpene production is your light source as sugars are created during photosynthesis.

Smerb

Smerb

Sugar products do nothing. They ate beneficial in living soil but only because sugars are amino acids which stimulate composting microbes however the bottled products contain nitrates. The most beneficial thing about blackstrap molasses is sulfur content. The sugar inside of a plant is sap and is created within the plant. What really translates to resin and terpene production is your light source as sugars are created during photosynthesis.
You say sugar products do nothing but then go on to say light source creates sugar in a plant. I'm just looking at that oddmaybe. Stoned

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Neither product... If you want your brix levels to be high, grow healthy plants.
He's too busy getting DWI's and trying to rip mmj patients off to grow proper flowers. I could be wrong but i doubt it!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

SULFUR truly underrated!

Top Bottom