Club 315 Cmh

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

closetgrow69

I have this weird feeling if I did go to the dark side I'd find out who my father is!

Come to the dark side! You won’t regret it. Lol look at my first coco plant ever compared to my SuperSoil ones. I think CoCo is my thing! Hahaha I don’t even understand how much bigger it is. It’s like 4x as big and much younger. Wtf, how?

Also joined the CMH315 Club!

EEFB3FB2 08CE 4594 B118 D4611F14DA68
72A275DE C341 4550 A6DF 158692589039
brazel

brazel

Come to the dark side! You won’t regret it. Lol look at my first coco plant ever compared to my SuperSoil ones. I think CoCo is my thing! Hahaha I don’t even understand how much bigger it is. It’s like 4x as big and much younger. Wtf, how?

Also joined the CMH315 Club!
Yeah man I've spent some time in coco, it was good but in my experience I haven't had anything I've grown match the style that I grow in now which is amended organic soil.

King Julien

King Julien

The dark side sure is sticky and cumbersome...
IMG 20171106 031728
IMG 20171106 031826
IMG 20171106 031903

That's what she said...

Just a side note that's day 61 of, I'm guessing, 80-91 on some plants that are leaning towards sativas.

King Julien

King Julien

yeah you still have a ways.You might be looking at a ten week deal

A couple of them for sure. That middle pic for sure. Thinking more towards 11 on the bottom pic and 12+ on the top pic.

That top one just took forever to even start hairing out. Now it's day 61 and still not a brown hair in sight and the trichs, while plentiful, are still very clear. We'll see though. Unknown genetic mixes are always an adventure.

One last thing I should mention. Those are not being grown under cmh but I have definitely been thinking about switching over. It's just hard to decide between that and high quality LED. I just know I'd be getting something good if I went with cmh.

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Hi people what height do you guys think is best to have these lights from the canopy atm mine are around 26" to be exact but growth is slow compared the hps I'm using euro shades and maxibright horizontal shade

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I know my temps all thru my entire rooms (clone/preveg, veg, flower). I use temp gauges placed directly at canopy height under the bulb. Plus my master green house controller tell a me what my flower room is doing. That gauge is off by 3* temp wise vs my 4 temp/rh gauges in the room under the glass. So I go by those vs my.controller.

King Julien

King Julien

I know my temps all thru my entire rooms (clone/preveg, veg, flower). I use temp gauges placed directly at canopy height under the bulb. Plus my master green house controller tell a me what my flower room is doing. That gauge is off by 3* temp wise vs my 4 temp/rh gauges in the room under the glass. So I go by those vs my.controller.

That's the only way to fly.

I've got an indoor/outdoor thermometer hung from the ceiling of my tent to monitor top temps, the probe of it hangs down to canopy levels and let's me know their temps. Another one hangs from off to the side at mid level near the main AC air intake and it's probe hangs to the ground for ground temp. They also both check humidity and save highest and lowest temps and humidity so I always know if anything got extreme in my tent while I was away for any reason.

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Canopy distance has a few factors. Hood type, environent (temps). I can keep mine close due to me running larger ac hoods. By close i mean 1.5' average.
The environmnt is perfect temps everything spot on,,hoods are open euro and maxibright horizontal only only tbing different to my normal setup is these 315 lights never used them before so not sure what heights would be best I don' want the heat stress my babies

I' just at 2 week or more mark now and with hps I would be flapping to 12/12 where as these seem like another 2 more weeks at this rate surely that not right when everyone says there much faster

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

24" is a good starting point. Just keep.an eye on them and adjust drom there. Back of hand is another good thing to consider. Just remember, these have more uva/uvb than your normal hid light.

My flower room uses 4 hoods. I have 4x tempted meters plus my.controller "sniffer" thing. 3 hoods in my veg room, also has 3x meters, I only use 1 in my clone/preveg room. I' not worried about temps and rh as much, as its 99% 84* and 65%rh.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It' been exactly 7 days from flip. I have my veg bulbs in (Philips 940 cdm elite) vs my normal flower bulbs. I' not really seeing a stretch on my normal strains I flower (darlins net, gorilla glue 4 aka original glue per the lawsuit, cheese, mob boss, strawberries n cream, Mendocino purps x blue dream, grape og, kaliediscope kush). I've flowered all but the mendo in big pots, so I'm used to their growth. Still contemplating leaving the 4k bulbs in for this flower run. I' afraid I'll loose weight, and my patients depend on my grows. The 4k bulb puts off less heat that my 3k does. I can tell as I've not even went thru a bottle in 2 weeks. Normal is 1 week on avwrage.

Temps are 83* +/-2*, rh fluctuates from 60% to 70%, co2 is at 1200ppm. Fed 2x veg nutes before flip, 1x veg nutes after flip. Flower nutes here on out. Water days will get silica to week 6. I like the density it packs on. Rock solid nuggets. My cheese can break glass windows. Lol

10 of 12 girls under the lights are still on 6" risers (tubs). I'l pull or leave as i see fit to keep an even canopy.

20171109 193254
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Im.going to run the 940 (4k) bulb from flip to finish. The strains will all be the same, same temps, rh, every thing. I may boost the co2 from 1000 (my normal) to 1200ppm as the 4k bulbs don't put off the heat like the 3k bulbs do. How do I know this....... My 20# tank (even at 1200ppm) has lasted 2.5 weeks and is still half full.i normally use 1 tank every 7-9 days.

I'l get a pic up tonight. I defoliated the lowers yesterday in prep for the net after stretch is done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom