Clueless Novice

• Thread starter Chefdafuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

They wont always be moving but will just look like very small microscopic dots.

I'm guessing mites or thrips.

If you are in flower then I wouldnt spray anything. Just ride it out. Maybe do a bud wash at harvest before you hang dry (a cup of peroxide to a gallon of water) you just swish your buds in the bucket and it will knock off any bugs and kill any bad fungus that might cause rot

I do it all the time.... very clean tasting smoke

Dan789

Dan789

Didn’t see anything moving. What should I do about the leaves since this is the third or fourt week of flower?
I’d check closer, something is spotting the front of that leaf, need to have at least 20 power loop to see the little pests...very small white spots moving ever so slowly and black pieces of just guessing excrement...

The leaves affected will stay that way till they fade, discolor and fall off naturally.

Chefdafuts

Chefdafuts

I have about 120 colas growing, just trying to not have the yield drop.. I would like to finish with a couple of oz’s

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Could be mites but could also be other pests. I see some leafhopper nutes and other odd spots.

Chefdafuts

Chefdafuts

Here are some leaves off the plane. Brown spots are popping up... I’ve got maybe 7 big leaves yellowing so if I’m in the flower stage it’s to late to trim, what should I do

D6AD73FF 94F9 4B06 970F 1691E72C2AFB
3BF923FE 9065 4204 A036 83DF795E6DB5
Chefdafuts

Chefdafuts

HELP - checking my buds out tonight, harvest is tomorrow. Under a scope at 40x I saw a worm.. not big yet... what should I do to get rid of them! Thanks

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

HELP - checking my buds out tonight, harvest is tomorrow. Under a scope at 40x I saw a worm.. not big yet... what should I do to get rid of them! Thanks
There's barely any bud formation so I don't know what it is you're going to harvest but everybody has told you you have bugs; you have mites and probably thrips and someone who would know mentioned leafhoppers

that's what your problem is, not a few brown spots on your leaves, the bugs are likely why your leaves have brown spots, good luck.

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

They wont always be moving but will just look like very small microscopic dots.

I'm guessing mites or thrips.

If you are in flower then I wouldnt spray anything. Just ride it out. Maybe do a bud wash at harvest before you hang dry (a cup of peroxide to a gallon of water) you just swish your buds in the bucket and it will knock off any bugs and kill any bad fungus that might cause rot

I do it all the time.... very clean tasting smoke
Wait you actually dip your buds in that solution? For how long?

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

If you haven't decided that you have pests under your leaves my first instinct is to say that that's a form of fungi called leaf septoria which I'm battling currently. I live near woods and it's everywhere this year in Michigan..
Serenade disease control ...not advised to use on the buds but you can and it didn't effect the smoke , I'm getting lots of compliments on Flavor so no fear but still spraying the buds at all is uncomfortable just be smart about it don't overdo it and make sure you have a s*** ton of air flow after you're done spraying!
Happy growing!

Chefdafuts

Chefdafuts

Morning all, that pic was from a few weeks ago. I used dr. Jacks dead bug and got ride of the mites. Now weeks later this is what it looks like. The terpenes are mostly milky but a few clear a few Amber, but the pastilles have turned brown but I’ve got some that are still white so I was going to do a partial harvest

FAE51BB9 33FB 435A 84FD 4AA6E681BD70
6E75A15D F7CF 4BA7 9204 4C2987087ED3
A9AC44CF 3FCA 4FF3 AC7B 75B5147F02A2
2A133EB0 4841 44EC BFEB ED18CABC0DDB
D6143E80 91B6 4049 B78A 63BB09D3E528
Top Bottom