CNBC 'Marijuana Inc.' lifts the lid on weed business

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dna genetics

Anyone got a link yoou can watch in EU??

Thanks

D.:bong-hits:

CBF

CBF

Supporter
just about anything ya can think of in capitalist/corporate america is rampant with corruption and abuse, the MMJ movement is no different.

from what i have seen in CO applyin for a card, its outta control. really a joke, and COs is modeled after CA. so i dont imagine its much better. and the shows ive seen recently pretty much bring that point home.

you could prolly apply in CA, say your wife is a continual pain in your ass and you would be legal in the state.

even the damn doctors are settin up shop, here ya can show up once approved online, visit with the doctor, hi/hello and ya have your paperwork to go right out and get your meds. the chick on the phone i talked to told me to bring extra money, cause i would be able to purchase meds right away,lol.

i get all my shit, ask were to go for meds, expectin they have a shop in town somewhere, i go to the address, and its someones house, and we do the deed right in the front doorway, wrong! the guy was a greasy stinkin human, nasty mofo.

imo yeah its a step, but the MMJ laws are a joke, no control, and most just in it for the cash, its all about the benjimans, and everyone of ya know it.

we as stoners and medusers will bring the whole deal crashin down on our heads in short order. the MMJ movement needs reform, and right now, before everything people have worked for goes down the drain.

oh yeah, the show pissed me off pretty much. i didnt see anything good in it to keep the MMJ movement goin forward.

aka

T

t2am

I agree with aka, it seems the producers were rather biased.

The reporter need i say, WOW

B

buffalo222

look at the 1930 people make money off moon shine making it in there bath tubs when people see money in something they can help them self to try to make a buck they say history repeats it self just like now people making rooms in there homes to indoor environments to grow perfect cannabis in the 30's mobsters walking around with tommy gun running citys they could not stop it just like what is happen today so a couple of mother fuckers are going to get shoot but the gov all ready see a profit in it and it feels like the usa is about to flop if we have another depression it will be legal beer saved the country the first time and bud will save it the second

H

hailstone

Torrent:

I thought the show was ok and the producers didn't seem biased to me, surprisingly neutral in fact..

W

wpw

Thanks for the torrent link, hailstone!
I missed it the other night...

Peace...wpw

F

FastForward

Yep - thanks for the link - must have only just recently gone up because I've been checking daily...

Latest posts

Top Bottom