CNS17 questions

• Thread starter galaxyuser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

the OP isn't talking about DWC

He never specified, I was trying to remind you there are many different grow styles. :)

I never used it in my cocopots either PBO, infact I don't remember it being on the schedual. And Used the COCO in my DWC... It worked well.. I still maintain its not necessary. I used it in veg all by itself for a long time and always had healthy plants. For bloom, your good running suppliments, but suppliments in veg is a waste imho and ime. IF your going to bloom with it it may be good, but there is that organic, inorganic thing.

:damnhippie:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
using the hydro formula and was considering supplementing with the metabolic formula for flavor and what not at the end glad to hear others are doing this.
I've seen so many feed charts for the CNS line so it's been kind of confusing as far as how much to use. I go and updated feed schedule from my American ag reps and am now following that. with a few additives of course. one more week of bloom then on to ripe. FYI CNS17 bloom is ripe and grow mixed 50/50 you can avoid buying that bottle altogether and mix yourself if you want to

I've noticed that a lot of people get confused between the two formulas so I just started referring to them as the metabolic formula's and seem to work. note on the pro line though. not sure what's happening but the 7% humic acid was dropped on the last batch of pro bloom qts to .15%

these may have been an old stock that was sent to the shop or botanicare is changing things... not sure which

Thanks for the tips cns mixing tip and will make sure to check the label on pure blend pro original when I restock. bottle I currently have of grow states 7% humic.

Peace.

What method medium do you use?

Should have asked that first. But hey coco is hydro and so is rocks and organics has worked for me in dro so....

CMA, I would rather be safe than sorry and if growing in aero or rdwc I would not recommend putting any organics in the res.

foliar sure.

Hope you have success with whatever you use.

G

galaxyuser

Thanks for the tips cns mixing tip and will make sure to check the label on pure blend pro original when I restock. bottle I currently have of grow states 7% humic.

Peace.

What method medium do you use?

Should have asked that first. But hey coco is hydro and so is rocks and organics has worked for me in dro so....

CMA, I would rather be safe than sorry and if growing in aero or rdwc I would not recommend putting any organics in the res.

foliar sure.

Hope you have success with whatever you use.

right now this is in a single cell DWC in Hygromite. Went to a 5 gal bucket last night and it's drinkin' like crazy!

thanks for all the advice guys. I'm going to run a full run of CNS by itself next go around to get a fair comparison but for now i'm adding a little cal-mag (just in case) some powder fortifiers and hygrozyme.
IMG00402-20101128-2232.jpg

healthy lookin roots so far

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
right now this is in a single cell DWC in Hygromite. Went to a 5 gal bucket last night and it's drinkin' like crazy!

thanks for all the advice guys. I'm going to run a full run of CNS by itself next go around to get a fair comparison but for now i'm adding a little cal-mag (just in case) some powder fortifiers and hygrozyme.

healthy lookin roots so far
dwc whatcha know....

Love to hear how the higromite works out for you. Recently saw it was back on the market. k+

E

easypleasie

leadsled, thanks for the clear and concise explanation. I honestly thought that pb original was another base nutrient like pbp pro. Simple mistake on my part. Thanks for the intelligent reply.

I still wouldn't follow any of their charts. They're not really catered to our favorite plant....maybe tomatoes lol. Besides, everyone knows that strains all have different needs, right?

Anyone using new nutrients should always do a ppm test to see where you're at with your nutes. Following the labels exactly can burn you and your plants. I went and added 25ml of cns17 bloom to 1 gallon of RO water and it was over 1500 ppm!

galaxy, your dwc roots look killer! Just cns17 and calmag? I love seeing healthy roots like that. Keep doing what you're doing, bro.

G

galaxyuser

dwc whatcha know....

Love to hear how the higromite works out for you. Recently saw it was back on the market. k+

love hygromite and just about shat a brick when I saw it at the shop

thanks guys, took your advice and backed off of everything but the CNS, hygrozyme, and I'm going to start using bloom fortifier in a bit.
will post with more results.

I found the key to the roots was the zyme and 3 sm air stones off of a GH dual diaphram air pump.

great growth.

but now I'm at an impass and need more insight. I want to set everything up for hydro ebb and flow, I'm thinking of doing a 2 x 4 tray for 6 plants in my 2x4 hut but... I'd have to run everyone on the same schedule, obviously.

I'm playing with the idea of setting up 3 individual ebb and flow systems large enough for 2 plants each that way I can...

1: run 3 dfferent nutrtient lines in the same tent for direct side by sides
2: run 3 different stages of flower in my tent
3:...

the list goes on and on, I have pluses going both ways running all 6 on the same time schedule and running 3 res's.

I'm overactive with my garden so having three res's to watch over would give me something to focus my attention on. but could obviously REALLY mess me up.

what do you guys think and what would you do in a situation where you could only have 6 plants over a cubic foot?

K

Kaiser Puff

I'm a happy CNS17 user, it's nice to have the macros and micros covered by a relatively cheap 1 part base nute. I use bloom start to finish and lower the dose toward the end of bloom. I try to stay around 5ml per liter which is 1.5 EC just as the label says.

G

galaxyuser

awesome thanks kaiser! it's been doing great for me so far

has any one used the power series from botanicare?
I'm thinking about playing with that next

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

I know this post is old but if you're still using cns17 does anyone have any tips and is using liquid karma fine withOUT pure blend tea as it seems like the same thing in a different bottle

Top Bottom