CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Had one of these threads up years ago and deleted it due to crazy troll action. Gonna get it back up and let it ride this time cuz I don't really care. No need to whip it out and measure so put em up and lets see what CO is cookin....

Lets get started with a lil cut they call the GSC Forum

Co bud shots

muir

muir

this is Nebu's Cherry Lime Ricky, aka Cherry Lime Haze, it has also been passed around as "Cherry AK". Nebu sent me this 10 or more years ago. I have given many, many flats away over the years. I lost my cut of it a while back. The last cut I got back had lost vigor. Given that there were thousands given away in the Boulder County mountains, maybe someone is still holding a vigorous cut and wouldn't mind returning it to me.
23986 380540296181 8192548 n

1911148 10152286865066182 449146194 o 1
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
this is Nebu's Cherry Lime Ricky, aka Cherry Lime Haze, it has also been passed around as "Cherry AK". Nebu sent me this 10 or more years ago. I have given many, many flats away over the years. I lost my cut of it a while back. The last cut I got back had lost vigor. Given that there were thousands given away in the Boulder County mountains, maybe someone is still holding a vigorous cut and wouldn't mind returning it to me.View attachment 409201
I'll see if my bro still runs it

Latest posts

Top Bottom