CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

this is Nebu's Cherry Lime Ricky, aka Cherry Lime Haze, it has also been passed around as "Cherry AK". Nebu sent me this 10 or more years ago. I have given many, many flats away over the years. I lost my cut of it a while back. The last cut I got back had lost vigor. Given that there were thousands given away in the Boulder County mountains, maybe someone is still holding a vigorous cut and wouldn't mind returning it to me.View attachment 409201

Beautiful plant!

turbo

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

i have a buddy begging people to sell a few cuts haha. guess he filled his 120 site and doesnt need any.... kids these days.

its the real cherry lime ricky, since IT IS legal to donate in the state of CO, i'll just say, im sure he'll pop in here any moment saying who the fuck wants it. lol

md1010

md1010

My first gifted cut, Blowfish. This is @ around 6 weeks of flower. One of My favorites.
IMG 0004

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

i have a buddy begging people to sell a few cuts haha. guess he filled his 120 site and doesnt need any.... kids these days.

its the real cherry lime ricky, since IT IS legal to donate in the state of CO, i'll just say, im sure he'll pop in here any moment saying who the fuck wants it. lol

These words are some golden sunshine

Top Bottom