• Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hells Angel og
HellsAngelsOG FF 1012

homebrew420

homebrew420

super nice.... what's the lineage on that strain?
Not really sure. supposedly bred there in the mountain town. Look like a pure kush or true og. And oddly the Malibu Pure kush we have looks and smells identical.

@Freshies what variety is that

summitoker

summitoker

lots of controversy about the tangerine genetics but word is the original cross took place outdoors unintentionally. supposed to be cough x grapefruit but others say flo x grapefruit. i lean towards the cough x grapefruit as thats what my source of the clone told me and they are in touch with the original grower.

Freshies

Freshies

It's a controversial Chem Tange, lol. Got the cut from a friend of a friend who said it was Chemdog x Tangerine and he had been growing it for the last 10 years and was his favorite. Didn't ask much just took the cut and planted that bitch....now she is chopped up and stinking up the country side.

K

kolah

Having and breeding strains acclimated to Colorado is key. I want to grow out one great strain for multiple years and record the data which would show how much it changed to the region (temps, altitude, etc). I haven't picked out that one strain...yet...but getting close.

colostoney

colostoney

idk I here tang was bred from a sweet skunk here in Colo long time back I still have the original sweet sk that was one the first kind buds around here and you'd be surprised how many colo strains are dead on like it just not quite it.....idk

Hell ya Kolah breedin ya own gear that's custom to Colo is the ticket.

a pet project over the last ten years has been to breed a colo acclimated haze
I took a very popular modern American haze and crossed it to some highland sat from mexico
and some Himalayan indica trying to get a earlier finish the pheno hunted back for the most haze expressing and
back crossed that I have the best haze Colo knows now and probably one the worlds best what I hear
so incredible I slip pics a lil but the actual name can not be spoken due to tremendous jealous hate
and that's just as well cuz at this point I am pursuing a professional operation and not comfortable
with sharin pedigrees anymore anyhow

Happy harvest folks

colostoney

colostoney

Wow man! I love my chicken poop n manures too but wow brother excellent work! Well done!
Just by all the food pics anyone could tell ya prob knock out the bomb organic lol but geeh whiz.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

These buds were harvested 1st week Sep. Forced senescence preemy chop
awfull first few days of being boxed and hidden then a half ass open box dry then a half ass week in ziplocs then jars today for first time . Cut 6 weeks ago
IMAG0577 1
IMAG0579
IMAG0584
IMAG0589 1
IMAG0598

Latest posts

Top Bottom