CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sub Rosa Gardens soon to be released Crusaders: Jack Herer x 88 G13/HP (ndnguy line)
Pheno A

BubbaG

BubbaG

Hi all!! I'm in my new place, have the greenhouse on order (Gonna post that adventure in the Greenhous forum )
, and have these seedlings comin up - Yeti, Foo Dog, Tangerine Power and Lucky Charms. If there's a keeper, it will be available.

Also have the following in flower.... serious hodgepodge, but since my grow has been shutdown I need some buds on the quick.... so I pulled clones and threw all the mothers (mine and others) in the LEC 315 tent (945w of Elite Agro) - flipping to flower tomorrow on:

Cherry Lime Haze
Gorilla Glue
LSD
Tora Bora
Goji OG
Death Valley Cheese
Starfighter
Mob Boss
R14er (Homebrew's high CBd cut)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I was
Sub Rosa Gardens soon to be released Crusaders: Jack Herer x 88 G13/HP (ndnguy line)
Pheno A
View attachment 469135

Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing. It is good to hear that SRG is still kicking out beanage. I was growing out some OG x Aliendawg F3 from Tre this season. They were OG to the fullest. Just incredible before they were ripped. I hope to have the chance to grow them again sometime. I think @N8tive Farmer passed those beans to me at some point. I am proud to call him a good friend and we all know he is a wonderful asset to the community. I hope his health is getting better. Also have some gear to run from @PDX420Grower as soon as I can. I hope he is still doing good as well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BubbaG

BubbaG

Yo Andy, stop by anytime. Matter of fact, you could come by for the "barn raising" party to put up the GH.... available for weary construction hands: hot tub for sore muscle breaks, free good beer (I don't buy swill even though I don't drink anymore lol), gonna do a pig roast probably. That way you can see it first hand.... and with a wrench in your hand bro :-) j/k except Bout the party, that's imminent.

For the construction I will probably hire some of my regular rigger mechanics to slap it up. I bet 3 of my guys could build it out in a shift... foundations going in next month.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing. It is good to hear that SRG is still kicking out beanage. I was growing out some OG x Aliendawg F3 from Tre this season. They were OG to the fullest. Just incredible before they were ripped. I hope to have the chance to grow them again sometime. I think @N8tive Farmer passed those beans to me at some point. I am proud to call him a good friend and we all know he is a wonderful asset to the community. I hope his health is getting better. Also have some gear to run from @PDX420Grower as soon as I can. I hope he is still doing good as well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thanks Nugzz! Yeah Tre and PeeDee have released some killer gear this past year! For example:
Crusader pheno G

Merry Christmas trees Colorado! Hang mushrooms not stockings

Last edited:
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Hi all!! I'm in my new place, have the greenhouse on order (Gonna post that adventure in the Greenhous forum )View attachment 469598 View attachment 469599 , and have these seedlings comin up - Yeti, Foo Dog, Tangerine Power and Lucky Charms. If there's a keeper, it will be available.

Also have the following in flower.... serious hodgepodge, but since my grow has been shutdown I need some buds on the quick.... so I pulled clones and threw all the mothers (mine and others) in the LEC 315 tent (945w of Elite Agro) - flipping to flower tomorrow on:

Cherry Lime Haze
Gorilla Glue
LSD
Tora Bora
Goji OG
Death Valley Cheese
Starfighter
Mob Boss
R14er (Homebrew's high CBd cut)

Is the Death Valley Cheese my clone only cut? Who gave that to you? Shit is absolute fire! Hope you like it...

Edit...Ahhhh.....it was Bad Andy. Well enjoy it. It's a keeper for sure.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Man, you killed it this round. Those Crusaders all look like fire. What your favorite of the phenos? C and G look amazing.
Still trying to figure out my favorite. These are some if the best hybrids I've grown and smoked so far. The buds pictured are my best phenos, but each has a very different aroma.

I still have to take decent bud shots of The White x G13/HP- which are hugely impressive indica beasts.

I'd love to share some and get your take on them.

Killin' it, Natty!!!!! love your work
I appreciate it bro! I think I got my soil recipe figured out so this next round should be tits

Dange I might have to give the Death Valley Cheese a go.
Do it! You'll love that plant. Cherry Slurpee aroma... I think I'll run it solely for oil, massive returns.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Colorado inner circle playing with FIRE, y'all!!!!!

719 group outing soon? I'm still stuck on the disc golf outing when the weather accommodates it. I'd be down for dinner and beers, or a hockey game, wherever we can talk cannabis... We've done similar things in Denver and had great times. Little cold for a camping trip.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Dange I might have to give the Death Valley Cheese a go.

One of the most resinous plants out there, with some of the heaviest buds to boot. Grows big old stalks to hold the weight too....doesn't need a lot of staking like the an OG Kush. I'm sure you've heard @BshDctr rave about it on CO Patients forum.. It has a nice orange/cherry flavor with a hint of the effervescent undertone from the Cheese.. Not a good plant to breed with. Death Valley Cheese: Death Valley Kush(Chem Valley Kush x Deadhead OG) x Deadhead Cheese(Cheese x Deadhead OG). I have have both the DVK and DHCheese seeds. I love the DH Cheese. Flavor is off the charts.

Still trying to figure out my favorite. These are some if the best hybrids I've grown and smoked so far. The buds pictured are my best phenos, but each has a very different aroma.

I still have to take decent bud shots of The White x G13/HP- which are hugely impressive indica beasts.

I'd love to share some and get your take on them.

Do it! You'll love that plant. Cherry Slurpee aroma... I think I'll run it solely for oil, massive returns.

Sure bro. I'm chopping the Blue Dream x DHOG done in a week of two. I'll txt you when I have a few things to trade.

Top Bottom