• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

IMG 20140902 140255

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Don't take this the wrong way, but thosepics look ok which is cool I mean I'm sure coloradans like pretty stuff but the truth comes out in the smoke
El Señor Doctor. Pelicula completa. Peliculas de …:
I'm guessing it's pretendica from florida

Last edited:
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

@Sailfishdan - nice pix but this is a CO bud pics thread and as you've stated you are not in CO. We have a general pic forum for everything else, please post there instead of egging things on

...sorry

Tnelz

Tnelz

Had one of these threads up years ago and deleted it due to crazy troll action. Gonna get it back up and let it ride this time cuz I don't really care. No need to whip it out and measure so put em up and lets see what CO is cookin....

Lets get started with a lil cut they call the GSC Forum

View attachment 409112
Bro all fire respect! U are Def a master grower! My question though is have u mastered the cobra clutch?

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

1 lemon g(love potion #1), about 1/4 of a lights worth. test run. she did a lil under 11 oz, biggest bud was 78g bone dry/broken down. unique buzz, but had trimmers gagging from the smell which was a first

Thanx, think I still got a pack of those if it's the one's from JLP.

Trimmers were gagging from the smell? I hate when that happens ( not ) lol.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I feel bad that you have to smoke that.... read the label....
@MtGrownCanna
? was there a price tag somewhere I missed? :-) or "butane"?
I went back and specifically looked for Gravity, LOL
I just compiled a list of MSDS for an MMC and could NOT BELIEVE all the freaking products they use and list on their labels. Those poor plants.... and patients.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@MtGrownCanna
? was there a price tag somewhere I missed? :) or "butane"?
I just compiled a list of MSDS for an MMC and could NOT BELIEVE all the freaking products they use and list on their labels. Those poor plants.... and patients.

Yep.....commercial buds suck.

BHOG.....keeper pheno.. Organic: supersoil and H2O.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

@MtGrownCanna
? was there a price tag somewhere I missed? :) or "butane"?
Yeahp exactly! !!!! Ugh it's mortifying think people are allowed to grow chronic like that. It says all the poisons are used in flower too All the ones I've gotten have. Also it leaves you with a coating on the back of your throat like peanut butter sandwich with no jelly or milk to wash it down lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom