• Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TeterPosh

this Strawberry Cough is a hairy beast.
IMAG0833 1

BubbaG

BubbaG

@Dr. Evil Respect. That first one looks almost insectoid like.... Almost scares me lol

These all get chopped this weekend after a few days contemplating their impending demise in the darkness....

Cherry Lime Haze

Gorilla Glue

LSD

Tora Bora

Mob Boss

StarFighter (courtesy of @Green Dot )

Death Valley Cheese

Cheers

J-fly

J-fly

I got that pipe in 1998 in Boone, NC. The artist was from British Columbia and his initial were CH, he millied them into the piece. I believe his name was Craig H? Cant remember his last name, but dont think he makes pipes anymore cuz I cant find him. But my friend used to sell pipes from jason lee, ezra, and this guy back in the day when he was on phish tour buying cases of glass. Glass pipes were illegal in North Carolina back then and no shops had them, he made good money selling glass. I miss the old days. Traded a half ounce of beasters for that pipe.

T

TeterPosh

Cool. As the story was told to me, mine came from a Snodgrass apprentice who rarely sells his work, but my source knows the apprentice and got it and a few pieces a while ago, and kept them locked away, until I asked to buy one of them last year. Dope, in any case.

Reactions: ubi
J-fly

J-fly

J-Fly. You using a open blast or closed loop setup? Your oil looks fantastic brotha! What size oven are you rockin'?

turbo

I just started working at TC labs a couple weeks ago. Im just packaging and working my way up, hoping to learn to run the obe dos eventually. They got a bunch of the across international ovens, not sure which model. Its been incredible to see all the different oil that comes out of there. Its quite impressive. Ill try and keep posting pics for yall.

BubbaG

BubbaG

This is a slab of goodness made by my bros in a closed loop butane system w/ a high end vac oven. Dudes have got skillz

50/50 trim/nug run of a nice size batch of the following:

Cherry lime haze
Tora Bora
Gogi OG
Gorilla Glue
LSD
Death Valley cheese
Starfighter
Mob Boss

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

This is a slab of goodness made by my bros in a closed loop butane system w/ a high end vac oven. Dudes have got skillz
View attachment 496102

50/50 trim/nug run of a nice size batch of the following:

Cherry lime haze
Tora Bora
Gogi OG
Gorilla Glue
LSD
Death Valley cheese
Starfighter
Mob Boss

That shit looks dope,....too bad you can't eat it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom