co2 burn????

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

no theyre looking great still
bumped the co2 down, did a rez change and lowered the ec all at the same time
been going for a while with co2 and no air exchange(not using a burner natural gas or butane)
the lights are vented by themselves but some leaks in the glass might be going a little venting

P

Phockshlock

seen a couple different posts on here about people adding co2 midway though a cycle and having leafs burn.
ec got a lil high around the same time i added co2 so im not really sure which it is
the burn was not consistent throughout and seemed concentrated by the co2 which is infront of a fan
does this co2 burn look just like nute burn?
if it is co2 burn i assume it is solved by slowly increasing the ppms instead of blasting them right away

Hey man ever figure it out? My plants look like shit.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Dang that post is from 5 years ago

Your stuff looks like your having some watering issues, either to much or to little

P

Phockshlock

yeah shits getting ugly, hopefully your right and they just need a chill pill. Shits driving me crazy

S

Superscrip1

I don't think that CO2 would cause anything like that. In fact I believe that CO2 will actually help prevent many types of overfeeding. Increasing metabolism giving growers a nice buffer zone for mistakes. I am however curious to find what this may be for I too have suffered from, what looks exactly the same, a similar issue.
You have no idea what your talking about !!! For one thing you cannot diagnose someone else's problem unless you have all the information and you don't

Observationist

Observationist

You have no idea what your talking about !!! For one thing you cannot diagnose someone else's problem unless you have all the information and you don't
A picture is worth a 1000 words

Trololol

Top Bottom