CO2...Do you use it?

• Thread starter DrDanko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

Honestly, unless u have heat issues, co2 is a waste of ur money. I have run same strain same light one with co2 one without wit ha canopy temp of 78F measured with infrared thermometer with laser . Harvest weight within 10 grams the bigger being non co2. ran same experiment with canopy at 88F and co2 out yielded non co2 by almost 40 grams. So it appears that if u keep ur canopy temps down u need not bother with co2 supplementation.

2b2s

L

Lost

I have got to disagree, especially during the stretch, it really helps. If your plants arent already throwing 11 and 13 leaf fans, your right, you have other things in your garden to work on. But if you have plants with a beautiful sheen and your getting 9, 11, and 13 leaf fans, adding will will help you make HUGE gains.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I have done several side by side grows with and with out CO2.. definatly bigger yields with!! Its a no brainer fellas!! Quicker, Bigger, Just do it!! lol

MeJuana

MeJuana

C02 is not an if it helps increase growth rate this is already well proven, as a matter of fact now with global warming trying to be disproved as a threat there are actually videos now showing the effects of C02 on a plant right on video in time lapse before your eyes. Increased C02 increases plant growth.

Now just saying I dropped a C02 generator in my room and didn't yield anything different is not a conclusive test. I have all my rooms including clone running C02 and I even see increased root growth. C02 is just an added plus, like everything else you are putting the environment in your own favor.

Does C02 degrade THC faster, probably, is finally quality traded off for quantity I dunno. But there isn't a question on the table of whether C02 increases growth rate, that isn't up for debate at all. That is proven by research

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

im looking into sealing my room and purchasing co2 natural gas burner in my 14'x10' room. im running 5x1000w aircooled 6" alreaddy. how much more btu will i need for the burner?

B

Bobby Smith

im looking into sealing my room and purchasing co2 natural gas burner in my 14'x10' room. im running 5x1000w aircooled 6" alreaddy. how much more btu will i need for the burner?

I have a Cap Gen-1e (I think that's the model name) with four burners - puts out ~13K BTU when running (but remember, only runs for a minute every hour).

The one burner Cap is ~3500 BTU, but same story about it running.

Some pretty easy math should tell you how many BTUs/hr. you'll have to control from your burner.

(Minutes running per hour)/60 * BTUs it puts out

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i need to know how many btu for the ac i should get for this setup.

Top Bottom