Co2 Help

• Thread starter Poor dirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
907debow1234

907debow1234

The 76 temp that i posted before may not be best for all... after 10yrs. Of growing ive found that to be my best range.
Too much heat is hard to control, with this i also point out ive never had mites, or other fungi problems...heat breeds issues.. cant over thinking this at all... I've had the balloon effect with one of my self built 12x12 rooms... Air flow is a must you have to get right. I've pulled out so much air I also sucked staples off the wall with panda tarp still connected. ..
Get stoned. Think about it, heat rises by itself so I personally bring in my cold air a bit lower.. let heat an rise. But this is where you have to be careful not to bring in air that can shock the plants.... Most ac units may be a bit much to the plants closest to the cold breeze... I pumped my account unit into a small box(small fridge size) then pulled from that once the air warmed to decent temps.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Yeah man I’m about just say screw the co2 idea for this tent it’s not gonna be worth he head ach I have a 20x16 room with a split and running gas. I’m just thinking try to keep a area this small cooled and gassed up is gonna be a headache in its self

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

If your running a sealed room, 100000% of the time, an a.c. system us already in place and in use. I'e never heard of a sealed co2 room with out any a.c. usage.
Forgot about this thread but tbh currently running 3600w timber cobs wit co2 NO ac rooms in basement temps stay right around 75-80 I’m blown away by what the cobs are doing and you were all right I ditched the tent and have not looked back

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sorry, but that's not 3600w actual. That's the reason your basement is so cool. Had you been running 3600w of hid, you bet your ass it's getting toasty in there

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Sorry, but that's not 3600w actual. That's the reason your basement is so cool. Had you been running 3600w of hid, you bet your ass it's getting toasty in there
No doubt about it ! But that’s not what I was getting at lol I was saying it can be done with out a ac mind you that was not my reason for switching away from HID . I dedicated a whole room to auto’s mephisto genetics to be exact the weight to watt ratio is astronomical and the quality is right up there I’m sure it’s nothing new to some but it’s got me dumb founded i still have a room for my photo’s which yes is temp controlled due to the HIDS

Top Bottom