CO2 pressure/exaust question + General

• Thread starter Sorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

that's a negative -14,625 ppm reading, not a positive.
seems like something is really wrong with those numbers.if you say your totally sealed and you dont exhaust at night and your rooms have plants that number should be high not low.the plants should not be using any co2 during sleep but rather making some

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

If I go in my room at lights on I'm getting readings in the 2900 range, and that's a positive reading. Never heard of negative co2. I'm not a co2 expert by any means but I don't see how any negative is possible zero seems like the lowest amount possible. I could be wrong but logic tells me negative co2 is impossible unless there is some form of anti co2 Ive never heard of. Countless seasoned sealed room co2 users say it normal to have negative co2?

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I think I got your reply confused with someone else. This f n flu/cold what ever it is has my head spinning, and we'll you know it goes.

The neg number (imo) is from my dual hose ac sucking out air from the room. I made some adjustments to the room sealing a few more things a bit better and adjusting the ac settings, now I'm getting about 20 ppm of co2 left upon lights on.

sixstring

sixstring

I think I got your reply confused with someone else. This f n flu/cold what ever it is has my head spinning, and we'll you know it goes.

The neg number (imo) is from my dual hose ac sucking out air from the room. I made some adjustments to the room sealing a few more things a bit better and adjusting the ac settings, now I'm getting about 20 ppm of co2 left upon lights on.
i think its broke bro,it should be around 350 to 400 if the ac is moving air in and out of your room

ken dog

ken dog

Yeah, 20 still seems low... I would try recalibrating it.
When you're feeling better.:-)

Last edited:
reeferman420

reeferman420

yiur forgetting they are make co2 so in a sealed room.as the night goes on o2 would deplete and co2 would go.way up.being confined. that may be normsl to a sealed grower but to a plant its like slowly sufgicating it every nught

C

Chance Last

I believe that was meant for me, no?

Reflectix from home depot. 10x 100 roll was about 500.00.

Sorry but the plants themselves will produce enough o2 for them to survive. How do you think all the o2 gets into the air you breathe every second of your life.. trees and plants
Yes indeed. Was for you! Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom