Co2 Supplementation Increases Medicinal Properties Of Herbs...

• Thread starter LEDZep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gezza

gezza

On the contrary I think it effects -vely

thanks for the interesting link

Junk

Junk

I will never go back. I was one of those people who was told not to bother with co2, my operation was too small.

I would encourage anyone with the funds to do it. Personally, I have not found Anything it does not make better. It does make my flowering time longer, but dry yields are up 20% minimum.

Junk

Junk

I reckon (where did that come from, I'm from Boston?) if you were able to keep temps and humidity in check, run a lot of light (600 min, 1k hps or equal would be better) running co2 (if you have never done it) will floor you. I've personally never grown flowers so big. The last run with the same plant, I was up almost 30%. I ran co2 the whole flower cycle though, I'm determined to test this terpenes thing for myself.

For instance, flushing may make a difference on paper, but I've not found that I notice a difference. I generally only switch to water the last 10 days or so, but I only feed every 10 days or so, so I'm really not doing anything different. So long as the cure is good, I really can't tell. I only vape if that matters.

So I'm testing it with co2, to see if I really notice a difference.

I flipped 5/12 on several 8, 9, ,10 week strains. Today is day 60, some are just today dialing it down to mature, others, the cut isn't going to be for at least a few weeks.

I wonder if my temps were in the high 70 s if I would experience this same delay. I've never been in the 70's. If I'm at 85 I'm thrilled.

*edit, I'm never in the 70's this time of year. No matter what, I never have to worry about temps being too low. Although, I've been going by the vpd charts, and everything looks good. Even my test plant is pretty good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom