Coastal Seeds

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Same deal here, my buddy gave me his worst plants of his pak and this is what happened, had 3 females. These ones also did wonderful on the grey mold.
Puna Budder x GSC

DSCN1017
DSCN1014

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Howzit Surf'd. Puna has F2's of the GSC x Puna Budder if you like, hope all is well brother. Aloha

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Man, Put up any Coastal pics you got! Really want to look at your phenos again.....tell Puna to run em I got another pak coming. Was windy over there?

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

I feel bad I never finish my log over at TSD before the big boom. Anyway I can get a hold of them? The GSC x Puna Budder was fyah! Hope you find a winner...Here's the GSC dom pheno I had..

Hey Man, Put up any Coastal pics you got! Really want to look at your phenos again.....tell Puna to run em I got another pak coming. Was windy over there?

FSCN2188
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Cool, yeah love what the environs does to the plants....you still moving? Not sure when they gonna be posting regularly again, but think I just saw one of them.....:-)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

So let's get this thing going again!

Gonna grow out some more blessings from Coastal Seeds. Germed 5 each of Headband x Puna Budder, Headband x Big Sir Holy Weed, and Strawberry Cough x Puna Budder. Thanks Kagyu and Bamboo for the fun.

Plants will be grown organically in a greenhouse in Puna Hawaii.

Aloha
DSCN2180
DSCN2181
DSCN2182

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Always love your shots Surfdout!! Just moved camps over here from IC. Saw a familiar face!

Was just checking out Coastal seeds yesterday, they're going to be at the Emerald cup and I got excited to see big sur holy weed.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Always love your shots!! Just moved camps over here from IC. Saw a familiar face!

Was just checking out Coastal seeds yesterday, they're going to be at the Emerald cup and I got excited to see big sur holy weed.

Hi Hatch, Hope all is well! I believe Coastal guys just won an award for thier HB x BSHW strain, stoked for them. You going Emerald Cup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom