Coastal Seeds

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Another sick breeder we ran into at the TSD, you guys in Santa Cruz can get genetics from these guys....lucky dickheads.. Anyhow, I was lucky enough to get to try some testers from them 1) Big Sir Holy Weed x Fire Og, and then snagged a couple testers from my buddy of Puna Budder x GSC, and Mazar x Durban x Green Crack. All came out uber sick and I begged like a child for more tsters, so we will see.....

Lot of fire coming out of the old school breeders, Coastal holds a lot of heirlooms that I dieing to sample.

Coastal seeds

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

What's the background on the Punna Butter? For some reason that name is holding my mind. Good shit sounds like.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Generally older Hawaiian strains were named after the location they weregrown since the plant adapted so quickly and all the little sub-climates produced unique phenotypes. Puna is a very, very wet rainforest kind of area below the windward volcanoes of the Big Island of Hawaii. Something bred over generations among mango trees and papayas and the such, was something this strain was used to.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Generally older Hawaiian strains were named after the location they weregrown since the plant adapted so quickly and all the little sub-climates produced unique phenotypes. Puna is a very, very wet rainforest kind of area below the windward volcanoes of the Big Island of Hawaii. Something bred over generations among mango trees and papayas and the such, was something this strain was used to.

Sounds GREAT bro.. The soil over there is richer than Ted Turner!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Dude's a part of canna history, and a mighty fine breeder! I have to get some of his and some of Classic's gear ....guess TDS was one of the few spots they vended from, I've talked to Classic since the shut down and he's taking things pretty well, hope those vendors get their dough and find better places to vend soon!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Dude's a part of canna history, and a mighty fine breeder! I have to get some of his and some of Classic's gear ....guess TDS was one of the few spots they vended from, I've talked to Classic since the shut down and he's taking things pretty well, hope those vendors get their dough and find better places to vend soon!

Seems like the FARM would be a GREAT Legends Holding spot, with all the Legends of DANK already Vending Here currently.

B

Buzzbait

Seems like the FARM would be a GREAT Legends Holding spot, with all the Legends of DANK already Vending Here currently.
I had punna budder in 1976 from a girlfriend who went on vacation there,it was some good smoke.I also grew punna Budder from TH seeds in 07 and it was one of the top ten I grown.Theres some nice punna Budder photos in my albums at Troll it Up from 09

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dude's a part of canna history, and a mighty fine breeder!didn't give to get some of his and some of Classic's gear ....guess TDS was one of the few spots they vended from, I've talked to Classic since the shut down and he's taking things pretty well, hope those vendors get their dough and find better places to vend soon!

Yeah Classic chill, he lost a shitload of seeds I bet, Coastal was a little more cautious I believe so they didnt get hurt as bad.

Top Bottom