Cocky and Confident

• Thread starter vierundzwanzig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vierundzwanzig

hahaha those were the days. I've cut back the harem. Now now We Hunt together. I'm a Bad Man I tell ya! not bad meaning Bad! but BAD meaning Good!

I don't drink much me kidneys failed some time ago I still entertain... thoughts.

What have you done with your whorled plants if any Oregon Panda?
I can't seem to find anyone with experience.
found this pic seems someone grew
1 DSC 0127wp
<-not mine it's a blueheri?
I would have called Blockhead II or flytrap if it were mine.

another question

If I were to harvest/seed from a mutated Dominator
DSCF15481
<-mine x pumello99 what would the nomenclature be?

You seem like you know whats up youself. Cant wait to see more.

as a kid I used to tell my friends that I wanted to die with the most wrinkles possible on my brain.
They didn't and don't understand. SOOO many things are Infinite.

V

vierundzwanzig

I've been battling demons. God and I are winning on my homefront. Never have been a Holy person and don't plan on thumping bibles but I'm gifted in verse. I will continue to grow and smoke fire reefer but my cocky and confident attitude has been shifted to help those that will listen. Call me the "Marijuana Messenger"
Not doing anything special talking to myself figuring stuff out. growing fire reefer. photographic proof--->first up R.P conn mix fabulous value back in stock
DSCF15701
DSCF1586
the varieties listed are present. 3 fems 1 male from 5 popped each fem is a different strain with vigor and hardiness.

this comes from P.U.S it's ECSD x Casey Jones
DSCF15871
loving the looks of things
DSCF15771
got three of them 2 phenos one being light sensitive. He is my go to guy will be growing their sour jack x blueberry and purchasing everything CHACO.

RVL and his c99 pumello99 or whatever it is looking marvelous the male I culled was purple tinted and smelled of tropical punch now and laters the clone will be ready in time for the girls on the garden. dont have any clear shots of that strain at the moment so I'll move along.

this is the sativa side of the garden
DSCF15931
in there are Skunk Red Hair and that is one slow flowering strain that or environment isn't suitable. they were more responsive to flowering at 14/10 but the majority rules and 12/12 it is. Dominators
DSCF16011
DSCF16091
DSCF16081
are doing great and Karma genetics are solid IMO I will make f2's and give em away hoping the dominator whorld pheno will be existent without chemicals as I believe seeds were treated with something.

the rpk bak
DSCF16021
DSCF15621
look just like they momma
DSCF15431
76 bubba yes they do.

I might have missed a few Pineapple express for sure I'll get em in time.

Buyer beware take your time with your next seed purchase it might be your last. Do some leg work buy from respectable breeders and become a chucker yourself. do not feed the machine.

I thank any and evereyone of you for getting me to this point good bad and indifferent I made the jump from the darkside and now I WILL FIGHT the GOOD Fight. Jaws I will try to inform all who listen that you think everybody should research before spending lots of money on elite genetics and they should do their "OWN" research as you suggested.

stay away from people that have their OWN best interest at heart.

If I Got It You Can Get It
thas my new sig and I'm very literal no subliminals

btw thanks for cleaning up I was going to bomb you with that one.

V

vierundzwanzig

there is nothing new under the sun.
first three pics are 76 bubba about three weeks in. this plant had one thing in mind/dna<-one cola on table two please.

DSCF16171
DSCF16191

pineapple express chugging right along. showing some phos def.
DSCF16261
DSCF16241

I expect them to pick up speed quickly. just gave the garden inhabitants their first bloom tea. its week three so everything is pretty much on schedule.

c99/pumello99
DSCF16311
DSCF16321

DSCF16211
DSCF16221
DSCF16271
View attachment 220623

what a difference a day makes.

DSCF16201
DSCF16291
Abek666

Abek666

Nice spacing inbetween the bud spots, it's looking really promissing! How long do they take to be finished?

wish ya a good gardening and a good day^^

V

vierundzwanzig

Nice spacing inbetween the bud spots, it's looking really promissing! How long do they take to be finished?

wish ya a good gardening and a good day^^

thanks abek
I have no idea what the majority will need but we have some track stars on our side.
Pineapple Express should be finished before the month of Juni is over.
i don't expect the big kush bushes to finish. they are sour diesel dominant and poly-hybrids so her-mi tendencies are expected. the biggest will be harvested in parts as it matures.
the skunk red hair might be a wash. its almost thirty days in and not one flower cluster yet. a lot of this grow was experimental.

I've concluded that good soil and genetics will allow me to plant cultivate and harvest fire reefer with little effort while still maintaining a vigilant eye on whats happening outside.

best of both worlds if you will!?

Abek666

Abek666

Sounds really nice, but the hermi trait is something i dev would not tollerate in my gardens, but when they are doing it just in the last week before harvest then i would just seperate them from the clearly sexed individuals and finish them seperated to avoyd polination to the rest of the crop.
I know most of the time is there no other space to do something like that, you can try out to pick the bananas out of the buds when this shit comes in, in the middle of flower span. Sometimes they simply stop doing this shit and finish without one banana is visible after pluging the few that are there.

Hope ya dont run in to big issues with that and have a good day, keep it green! ^^

P.s.: Oh btw how long do you veg your ladys?

V

vierundzwanzig

it varies
from seed i tend to let them mature so any where from 8 to 9 weeks veg. from clone its strain dependent.
the skunk red hair for example needs no veg time from clone or seed. indoors i would start it on 12/12 after two or three sets of leaves are established.

about the sexual identity crisis... my plants are what they are... hybrids. the dna makes them but the environment has an awful effect if not controlled properly.

is your avatar some dramatic representation of Satan? if so whats your purpose following me?
you got to feel how strongly convicted I am. and asking for negative energy right now will bite you in the butt.
maybe that's what you seek. ill put it on ya

Abek666

Abek666

woh no offence from my side, sorry this is not my 1st language so im felling sorry when i sounded offensive anyway good grow and i wish you good results with your garden

peace^^

p.s.: my avatar is a 3d model i'm working on and dev not satan^^
it's some biomechanic monster... hehe have a good one

V

vierundzwanzig

a soldier dies but one death cowards get it on the regular
DSCF20391
DSCF20411
DSCF20491
DSCF20591
DSCF20741
DSCF20811
DSCF2095
DSCF2111
DSCF2148
DSCF2165

dominator, black afghan kush, belka, riri, c99, flo/g99, flo/g99, c99, riri, riri

V

vierundzwanzig

man the pressure is on to show and prove just how big of an idiot man
DSCF2251
I've almost read myself into a coma.

some ideas led me to look within where the cockiness came from
DSCF22301
the stars made sure I had confidence and faith that there will always
DSCF2239
be something bigger and better than me.
the most important seed i planted was sown in the devils
DSCF2233
playground and at the dawn of man yet I am totally responsible for pulling him from the fire.

speaking of fire these pics are big and i will try to clear the bandwidth if possible in a few weeks as this grow finishesView attachment 228539 .
im shutting things down some clones carry special traits but it took one seed
ill make some so if i get time to grow again itll be fun. procrastinating is a hobby of mine so dont wish me nothing i aint going nowhere just cleaning up. got some outdoor
DSCF2202
books to read ad nausea.<-proper?

smoking on some exotic stonehedge seeds in the bag s1 fire
so thanks and im sorry to those that i have offended by ignoring or attacking
im prone to putting my foot in my mouth
but im ok with that tough skin you know. im sorry and thank you

V

vierundzwanzig

man how time flies. every thing is done except for curing. some more big pictures though they are old news.
kind of like tape delay
smells are ok but not like they could be.
think i got a g99 from the rp mix definitely smells like grapes.
i have also determined that the big handed fem from the rp mix is bubblegum
DSCF2325
or some derivative of the old school dank bog grew in his attic. <---not name dropping just flexing my awareness of lineages and stuff.

riri is something
DSCF23171
special if my wife smelled as good as this pheno of dominator they wouldn't wonder why i ate her.
wow
DSCF2325
DSCF23311
DSCF2322
DSCF23171
DSCF23491

Latest posts

Top Bottom