COCO BEDS = LOCO MEDS

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I see u boy , coco beds and adjust a wings is the way to go, so far the most I pulled with cheap bulbs is 1.75 per light x 10 lights = Fruity Pebble OG Heaven

Dam that's a nice pull of AAA dank!
Ad wings and coco beds rock forsure, this round I had to do airports and verticals lighting g due to height constraints and over veg. U got pixs of that frutty peb grow u just did? I'd love to c that!

Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Looking Confu! The smells from that room are going to be incredible..
Thnx green, check my other thread house of confuten1, this thread is kinda dead. Ima bout to pull down and take pixs next week.

Confu

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High Confuten,,u talked me in to Coco...first week already a dif ,now time to be adding some cal...do u use a leach product every 2 weeks.? Looks killer the room. M

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
High Confuten,,u talked me in to Coco...first week already a dif ,now time to be adding some cal...do u use a leach product every 2 weeks.? Looks killer the room. M
I jus add calmag to my feed @ 2ml per gal. pretty easy. Im not sure about a leach product supplying calmag, never used that.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Every 2 weeks...?

every feed, the bottle last ALONG time, and i also do like @sealed138 , i feed a tea once a week helps with flushing. I usually run my gurls hard like 2.0-2.6 ec in flower with great results

confu

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
every feed, the bottle last ALONG time, and i also do like @sealed138 , i feed a tea once a week helps with flushing. I usually run my gurls hard like 2.0-2.6 ec in flower with great results

confu
Sounds good ...unbelievable growth in one week with the switch .... Coco rocks!!!

Top Bottom