COCO BEDS = LOCO MEDS

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Got extra time on my hands so I thought Id post up a grow journal. Ive done other grow journals with this same set up so i wont bore you with all the blah blah blah, itll be mostly pictures of the progres but if you have any questions id be more than happy to answer them in detail.

mostly wifi in beds and a few cherry pies on the permitters along with some hellsfireOG(devine gear)
Coco beds  loco meds

Cherry pie, she was a bitch to learn to grow but i love the hi, not the strongest by far but a nice calm tasty high.
Coco beds  loco meds 2

I got the cpies on the edges
Coco beds  loco meds 3

bed 1 of my main bitch WIFI
Coco beds  loco meds 4

small wifi bed, im expermenting with this bed and 4 day veg, i wanna see how she puts out as opposed to my usual 20+ day veg
Coco beds  loco meds 5

wifi bed3
Coco beds  loco meds 6

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Damn it..! You got some good goin' on in there. Damn!
thnx Sea, this "good goin' on" is, in part possible because of you. years ago, you were a main source of information thats helped structure my growing ability.

sweet set-up ! I'm curious how much those lil ladies will fill their space

is the hellsfire in the same class of dank as the wifi ? potency wise

yea man, im curious bout that as well. the wifi has a good strech to her so...
the hellfire def holds her own but its a diffeent high than the wifi, its more head high/sativa structure(huge yielder). I popped 6 seeds but due to bad management only 1 phneo made it to flower. im popping the rest of the pack to see what i can find. def worth coping a pack.
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Hey Confuten are you using just straight coco? If so how often you feeding starts, teens, full grown?

Sorry i didnt get back to u sooner, had a hangover all day lol. When i actually put my plants in the beds they are usually griwn out of 1gal pots. i pre charge the bed heavy calmag 2-3xnormal dose and about 50 % normal dose of other nutes. I wait about 4 days to water again because i try to incourage roots to grow in the beds letting the coco dry out a bit helps with that. After that original feed. I bump it up to regular feed ill feed everyother day DTW. And when the beds r rockin, i try to feed every day. 3-4 feeds of nutes then a tea with Caps bennies. Hope that helps
confu

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Indeed, letting them dry at first sends the roots searching for water and makes em get a bigger web of uptake.

Nice setup.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Day10 updates
feeding once a day/ everyother day 40 gals
H&G a&b @ 10mls per gal
cal mag @2.5mls
fullpower @ 2mls
high brix @ 2mls
kelp @2mls
drip clean .5 mls

C-pies front and left row, and 2 beds of wifi
P1060043

Left row is Cpies and a small tub full of Logics FireOGxHellsangelOG
P1060045

Wifi in a bed starting to pop thru the final trellis.
P1060054

Remember thhat test bed of 3 day veg wifis, starting to fill out very nice
P1060053

The bitches got their legs shaved a couple days ago. I hate trimmin larfy shit!
P1060048
P1060049
P1060050

Looks like this should be a pretty good run.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Hey Confuten are you using just straight coco? If so how often you feeding starts, teens, full grown?

yea dude straight coco, Ive tried many diffrent mixes with hydroton, perlite, growstones, all diffrent ratios, but in the end straight coco works best for me. if i feed more often(several times a day) i would go with coco growstones prolly 50/50.

BTW i do ammend coco with a lil EWC and ancient forest for bennies sake

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
some shoots of cherrypie and logics HAOGxFIREOG day 16
P1060075
P1060076
P1060077
P1060078
P1060079

The HAOGxFIREOG These need a trelis ASAP!, espacially if the colas will be as big as they were last round
P1060025

P1060080

Thanks for stopping by
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Day 17 of everything else I added hammerhead to the feed in attempt to get them to stop stretching. some tops r getting to close to the lights now.

Lil test bed of 4 day veg is looking good, curious to c what they gonna put out.
P1060083
P1060084
P1060085

These bitches really streched this round. Im glad strech is almost over cuzz they r getting to close to the lights
P1060086
P1060087

Did a second defoliating on the beds last night, legs were already clean b ut since the beds r a bit overgrown, I got ride of smaller sucker branches with no access to light. I need big tops not small junky stuff. I got more than 5 gals worth of branches, coulda made 300 clones lol.
P1060088
P1060091
P1060092

Thats all for now

confu

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

wow man nice thick healthy canopy...Your pics just put me in such a good mood..When plants are nice and healthy they energize u mentally im telling ya..the opposite is true also, when i look at unhealthy plants or if my plants get unhealthy it makes me feel like shit lol.

Coco is the shit! Once you figure out its quirks it is the ultimate medium..

lookin forward to some nugs formin up :cool:

Shamus

Shamus

chyeauh buddy
thinking of making the coco/soilbed switch shortly for a new project and you def just convinced me further.
keep it danky homie, love the set up

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Nice thread, showing us how you do. Good luck with the run.

Fasho Mid, ive learned a grip frm the farm over the years, so i try n give bk when i can.thanks for stopping by.

wow man nice thick healthy canopy...Your pics just put me in such a good mood..When plants are nice and healthy they energize u mentally im telling ya..the opposite is true also, when i look at unhealthy plants or if my plants get unhealthy it makes me feel like shit lol.

Coco is the shit! Once you figure out its quirks it is the ultimate medium..

lookin forward to some nugs formin up :cool:

U aint never lie Puss, u dont wanna b around me when my plants r unhealthy, espacially when i cant figure out why lol.
Coco is the shit, simple and forgiving. Krep the ph giid read ur plants and check the runnoff, thats about it.
Stay tuned, ill get u nug shots

chyeauh buddy
thinking of making the coco/soilbed switch shortly for a new project and you def just convinced me further.
chyeauh buddy

Beds rock my dude, only thing that suks is when ur trying to show off ur ladies, its hard to get good individual shots. Thanks for stoppin in.
Confu

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

What a great set up and clean work. I have stalked your work for awhile now.i just thought I would show some admiration and give thanks for sharing... A4FD

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
What a great set up and clean work. I have stalked your work for awhile now.i just thought I would show some admiration and give thanks for sharing... A4FD

Thnx allfree, the feeling is mutual man, ur killin that hybrid room!
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Day 39, really hard to take pictures in there. Things r to overgrown for my liking . most plants less than a foot away fem the adjustawings. some of the top buds are small due to the heat. in general buds usually bigger by this point butt the room is full of tops zoo we shall see how it turns out.

cherry pies in the front, hellfireOg left side.
P1060130

i love the cherry pie smoke but this is my last round of her, she's jus to leafy and her structure makes her hard to put out. she chokes herself out.
P1060132
P1060134

hellfire go, she goes like 10 weeks
P1060135
P1060135

This is that small test bed with a 4 day veg, she grew wayyy different than with a 20+ day veg she streched for like 4+ weeks and the stems are thicker stronger than over ever seen but she is not stacking like she normally does, i don't think ill be running minuum veg in beds again, roots need time to fill out first, I'm convinced of that now.
P1060136
P1060137

Really hard to get good shots, basically this \/\/\/ to the back wall
P1060138
P1060139
P1060141
P1060142
P1060143
P1060144
P1060145
P1060146

Thanks for stopping by, Ill make sure to get some nice harvest shots.

ohh feed wise, been tapering down A and also B a lil, and have added Moab/hammerhead. this week, I'm also running top boost as well. maxing my EC out at 2.3 runoff between 2.0 -2.2 ec

confu

P1060147
P1060148
Top Bottom