Coco Coir Grown...need Help

• Thread starter K300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K300

Update... i have not added any nutes...and i have let mother nature do its thang...

is it growing ok?

IMG 20170730 WA0019
IMG 20170730 WA0016
IMG 20170730 WA0014

MW7945

MW7945

Tbh you're doing something wrong. Idk what it is, but your plants are having a hell of a time. They look yellow again

Reactions: Ina
MW7945

MW7945

Some strains maybe.. but when it's that small, not at all. That's usually a problem of getting too cold.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Not trying to be rude, but I think you need to get a better general understanding of the needs of a growing cannabis plant or you may run thru all your seeds :sweating: Like Sherlock said, read and learn as much as you can. Coco seems a little less forgiving so I might suggest trying out the Black Gold. I'm not familiar with autos either but standard strains stay in vegetative growth when in 18 or more hours of continuous light. You put them in 12 hours light/12 hours dark when ready to flower. Cannabis likes temperatures 70-80°F with plenty of fresh air. Young plants don't needs direct intense light.

What I would do is start with smaller pots (maybe red party cup) with the black gold inside under CFL or indirect light outside. No fan needed immediately. As stated above give plain water until the cotyledons (round seed leaves) turn brown and fall off. The soil will hold moisture for longer/more evenly compared to coco. To me it looks like there are many different variables that may be causing your problems. Your best bet would be to do a little more research.

Happy Growing! Best of luck!

Reactions: Ina
K

K300

My update from last post...
I have been giving them all canna A n b and now with cal mg they growing like mad...what is going on?

Also what is going on with the small purple one?

20170824 105226

Nugteq

Nugteq

not sure whats up with purple one
may be better to start seeds inside in a more controlled environment first before outdoor

Enforcer

Enforcer

Not trying to be a killjoy, but assuming you are leaving these plants outside all the time and that you are in the norther hemisphere, you probably will not get anything off of them. They are not going to have enough time to finish before the first frost. They don't grow in colder temps, and getting close to freezing will kill them. They were started too late in the season for outdoor growing. Next year put your starts outside around the end of May. That will allow enough time for them to veg to a decent size and finish before the weather turns to shit. Use the winter to learn, learn, learn, and then do. Good luck!

K

K300

Thanks for your input.

yes the weather is getting cold..i have also been told to put them indoors.

I guess i should right?

gwheels

gwheels

I have been using coco lately and I feed them all the time. When they are babies in a solo cup i use a very light feed. 3ml grow 1ml micro 1ml calmag per gallon and i use a spray bottle and just spray around the plant. I also soak my coco in the light solution when i transplant them. So far they have all started and grown well. When they hit the 2nd node or so i start upping the solution a bit. And when i start topping i usually go full GH recomendations depending on the strain. Some can handle it and some need a lighter feed schedule.
coco has no nutrients. I think it is why it is my favorite grow medium because I control all food.
PH 5.8 to 6.2 and everything works good. I start around 5.8 and later i let it go to 6.0 or 6.1. As long as it is 5.8 to 6.2 they grow ok.

K

K300

I have been using coco lately and I feed them all the time. When they are babies in a solo cup i use a very light feed. 3ml grow 1ml micro 1ml calmag per gallon and i use a spray bottle and just spray around the plant. I also soak my coco in the light solution when i transplant them. So far they have all started and grown well. When they hit the 2nd node or so i start upping the solution a bit. And when i start topping i usually go full GH recomendations depending on the strain. Some can handle it and some need a lighter feed schedule.
coco has no nutrients. I think it is why it is my favorite grow medium because I control all food.
PH 5.8 to 6.2 and everything works good. I start around 5.8 and later i let it go to 6.0 or 6.1. As long as it is 5.8 to 6.2 they grow ok.

Indoors grow or outdoors?

I too am feeding it pottasium sillicon and heavy on feed. Coco coir is good like that. Next time i may try magic soil

gwheels

gwheels

indoors in a tent or growbox light is turned low to start

Top Bottom