Coco Dtw, Og Tahoe & Skywalker, 9k Scrog, Co2

• Thread starter GOGOCOCO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GOGOCOCO

GOGOCOCO

Yes, chlorosis or light colored streaks on the leaves, brown or yellow spots and such. Not fertilizing coco can be just as bad as lightly over fertilizing.

Ok I'll keep close eye on em. I've seen it work, and showing no deficiency so far.

*edit It is worth mentioning that as irrigation becomes more frequent, the plain water remains only once a day.

Last edited:
GOGOCOCO

GOGOCOCO

Day 13, second tuck
20160616 084549

20160616 084658

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I agree with always feeding coco. I feed until.my run off is coming out at least 300 ppms more than going in. Flush once and back on track. Happens Usually around week 4. If they're healthy; they eat it pretty much in coco. My only other thing I would suggest is lowering your temps. I like to keep my rooms under 75 always, i prefer 72. I believe the 84 degrees with co2 being the optimal temp is a bullshit number and found better quality at lower temps. But to each his own, man.

GOGOCOCO

GOGOCOCO

Guys, I'm not running a poll or a how am I doing thread.

It's Diary . I'm not in the infirmary, if the diary is just getting cluttered up with opinions I'll just quit.

Last edited:
GOGOCOCO

GOGOCOCO

Actually yea this serves me no purpose.

I'm out. Thread closed.

B

Burned Haze

Guys, I'm not running a poll or a how am I doing thread.

It's Diary . I'm not in the infirmary, if the diary is just getting cluttered up with opinions I'll just quit.

Well.......
Point of a journal is also the community members giving THEIR suggestions/views on whats going on their grow? Why be so critical and take it like a little baby? DO whatever you want obviously but just shows you just Want Ass kissers & nothing more. I respect you just want to present your journal and show/log it entirely without peoples suggestions, If thats your only purpose then why not log it offline so none can say shit or even watch? lol

saddens me your quitting cause quality wise your room looks like it was going awesome. anyways good luck but no reason to spit on the community for that reasons, THATS WHAT A PHPBB Based community is made for.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom