CoCo Feeding Quest?

• Thread starter Dobegarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dobegarden

Hi all!

I'm new to the site and a fairly new grower so please bare with me if my questions seem a little basic!!!!

I've currently got 3 plants on the go in a budbox, I've been recommended Headmasta from Canadian Express, when do I add this to water is it after food but before PH? I've forgotten and would rather get it right then guess.

Also does anyone know if you can premix food, for example if I wasa to go away could I mix up too lots of food and providing it was stirred before fed to plants mould it be ok, is it ok as long as any left over from feed is disgarded!

Thanks for reading and bearing with my novice questions.

I'll post some pics later too to get some opinions!!!

J

jdubz206

ya add yours nutes to the water and then ph most of the time...there are some nute lines out nowadays that you ph the water first or they self adjust but these nutrients will specifically point this out on the bottle..if you don't see anything about ph'ing ahead of time or not needing to ph, then add the nutes and ph afterwards.

premixing nutes can be done but again it depends on the nutes...you cannot mix undiluted nutes together...this is the reason they're shipped in seperate bottles...they will react with each other and can seriously damage your plants...you can mix up your nutrient solution and drop an airstone in the solution to keep it aerated, this is the only way you can store a nute solution for any period of time...if you're using organic nutes, don't expect them to stay good for more than a week...i have never used non-organic nutes so i don't know how long you could store them with an airstone in it but i'm guessing it's not going to be more than 2 weeks...hopefully someone can chime in. hopefully you have someone you trust who you can teach to mix nutes and watch your garden while you're gone...kinda sucks but most growers i know of who are going out of town for more than a couple of weeks will usually plan ahead of time so they harvest before they leave. then they shut down their gardens and make sure people have clones of the strains they want to get back when they're back in town...

Latest posts

Top Bottom