COCO GROW SHOW SSSDH/CD IBL/Grape Kush/Sour Diesel

• Thread starter swisscheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gregoden

gregoden

hey swiss cheese how big of harvests have you had in the past with this setup. Its awesome man....im thinking about switching to coco

S

swisscheese

Still working on 1g/watt and not going to hit it this run but the scrog looks like it might come close.

S

swisscheese

Went ahead and let another 4500 lady bugs run free in the indoor jungle sure hope they do something other than die. Tried to snap some new pics as well but the girls are looking rough will post up tonight after I wash some plants up.

click80

click80

first of all about the fungus gnats...i found some shit at Ace hardware called Microbelift...its for like ponds, fountains etc...it is for mosquitoes but it works on gnats also...its a bacteria, the same shit thats in Mosquito Dunks, and it keeps the larva from growing...I started to get a little fungas gnat problem and i got rid of it almost overnite...I used Azamax per instructions for root drench and then started using the Microbelift in every plain water feeding for my moms (which had the gnats) and like i said it cleared it up virtually overnite...

anyway

nice thread....thanks for the in depth info and opinion on the CNS lineup...I do SOG in 3x6 flood tables and went from hydroton to Sure to Grow and that shit aint all what they say...its okay, but not worth the bucks...soo i am going to coco and was looking for info and came across this thread....very nice long post with good info on the Canna v/s CNS.

So I am thinking and pretty sure i am going to use 1 gallon grow bags with coco, and was wondering about putting Hydroton in top and/or bottom of bags? Plus is there ever any algae with Coco? I was going to use the CNS plus the Bountea tea system and run the CNS at about 50% (i will feel it out) I have a friend who just started using the Bountea shit. I don't know if u have heard of it, but you buy this Alaskan humisoil and pre-packaged trichoderma and Myco called Root Web and a bioactivator (bacteria and enzymes i am sure and you brew it up in a 5 gallon bucket with aerator and then strain it etc blah blah...normally i would never have thought of using this stuff but my buddy is doing it and having GREAT results... He gets clones from me and he took my BBCheese and has bigger nugs than i ever have had and i run CO2...I usually hit about .75 gr/watt so i am going to do one out of three tables with the Bountea and the other two i will use straight CNS w/coco...

so any tips, tricks, advice? you really sound like you know the coco bro...lol

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
On the CNS17 the nutes are great for coco. I have been running them and loving them. Very PH stable. Do use quite a bit though. Im veggin and have used about 3/4 of a gallon a little shy of a month. 1 40 gal rez.

Latest posts

Top Bottom