Coco grow

• Thread starter Bspecial2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bspecial2u

Bspecial2u

I’m a soil gardener...first ever crop in 4 th week flower... currently—changing to Cana Coco for next White Widow round.... I have questions about how to do this, I planted seed in 2” netpot, at 5-9” the roots had left the pot by several inches going into water solution, transplanted them to 5” net-pot, because the roots were so full and long, I put coco in bottom, laid roots softly on top put more coco pressing down to make a little firmer for stability! Amazingly there are doin great... new roots are shooting out everywhere.... now here is my question ~what do I do next... my original thoughts are not gonna work with coco... a bubbler, because it will knock the coco out of the pot, correct???? I need to move these 12” plus plants into final resting place to mature, I’m just unsure of size pot, what kind of pot, I’m thinking I better get on making a drip system real quick, but I have bought all these totes...5 gal up to 47 gal to use in this endeavor, what can I do??? Could I put 5” net pot in a tote with a Mister that sprays solution say twice a day? I just don’t know my options and I have a short window to figure this out. Lastly should I ditch the coco and use a bubbler or DWC THANKS FOR YOUR HELP HERE... please detail your answer, as you can tell my knowledge in this area is lacking much. (Took pic abt 2 weeks ago)
Coco grow

Coco grow 2
Coco grow 3
Bspecial2u

Bspecial2u

Just needed a little help, been over 10 days, with one like.... is this not where I need to post for all you guys to potentially assist me with my grow?
Truly stuck....🙃

crackers

crackers

Man I just want to watch you on this one it’s way outside my wheelhouse but I’m incredibly curious about how this works out. Sorry I can’t help

Bspecial2u

Bspecial2u

They are now in three gal pots of coco, I decided to roll with drip, which has been a pain in figuring out best way, still may not
Be correct but I’m wingin it. There are at least three times bigger, I guess that’s says something.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

They are now in three gal pots of coco, I decided to roll with drip, which has been a pain in figuring out best way, still may not
Be correct but I’m wingin it. There are at least three times bigger, I guess that’s says something.

Coco doesn't need to dry out and it doesn't have nutrition for the plant in it. Nutes are required including cal/mag.

I use the autopot system which puts water in a tray and it wicks into the coco/perlite and it's been great.

Top Bottom