Coco Hempys with AN Nutes

• Thread starter rude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rude

Hey all,

Im currently running 3.5 gals hempy buckets botanicare coco with perlite mix in the res. Using h3ad lucas formula with cal-mag no additives..seems to have given me decent harvests the past few runs with a few problems, (ph and calmag deficiencies).
Next run I want to run the same hempys but give Advanced Nutrients a run, but it seems everyone has their own feeding schedule using AN in coco. I realize it might take a bit to get it dialed in, and im trying to keep the additives minimal. I'm not convinced tons of additives every feeding truly has its benefits. I'm constructing a regimen that I think will work well in coco, if youre using AN in coco what are you running? Help me out, ideas?

Im planning on running:
3-4 week veg:
sensi grow a+b
b-52 (foilar spray)
voodoo juice (first 2-3 weeks)
nirvana once a week
cannazyme throughout
cal mag if needed

flower:
AN connaisseur a+b
b-52 weeks 3-6
nirvana once a week
voodoo juice (first 2 weeks)
cannazyme throughout
overdrive (weeks 5-6)
cal mag if needed

Cannazyme to keep the rootzone clean (can be an issue in hempys), and I was told to stay away from Big Bud and Bud Candy because it affects the taste? Opinions on this? Thanks a lot, need some heads to give me some good advice! Will be posting up pics soon

socalpunx

socalpunx

Okay here we go:
I revised your list

3-4 week veg:
sensi grow a+b
b-52 add in water 1time a week is fine (DO NOT foilar spray really no point)
Great White because voodoo juice/waste of money DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP
nirvana once a week/thats ok,i would say more for flowering though
cannazyme throughout/you can but hygrozyme is the best
cal mag if needed/IS ALWAYS NEEDED grow and flower especially in coco

flower:
AN connaisseur a+b/good stuff a little pricey
b-52 weeks 3-6/You dont really need it after the 2nd week/I cut it out completly
nirvana once a week/good idea
Great white first 2 weeks/just say no to voodoo juice
cannazyme throughout/that or hygrozyme either one is a good idea
overdrive (weeks 5-6)/good stuff
cal mag is always needed
add some silica from time to time also that never hurts

I tried to keep it to what you had on your list but theres a couple of things you might wanna add also if you got any other questions let me know I did A/N and coco for years

socalpunx

socalpunx

the only problem with canna is You cannot run h2o2 with it,hygrozyme you can use h202 with it
And sometimes for certain situations might need to use h202 but thats the only differance to me really

R

rude

you guys think canna's whole line of nutes are better than AN? I just figured cannazyme would be best in coco vs hygrozyme/sensizyme

Top Bottom