coco organics

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I want to know if you have a proven organic regiment that you use in coco because to my understanding and i could be wrong the final product will have a better taste when grown organic in soil so basically what is a standard organic coco regiment do ACT have the same effect in coco do you need to add something different to an ACT made for coco aside form soil thanks for all responses

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I keep adding more coco to my amended super soil mixes with great results. Ive never went full on and wonder how that would work out.

Lead- ever tried?

B

budfactorX

Plant magic organic range, no personal experience with it but seen a thread by a guy on here named Kyle McCall and his log was exceptional, the lady's finished real nice.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Pbp is almost entirely organic. There are a few mineral salts but its something like 98% organic. I get great flavor out of my herb. With compost teas weekly and a good long flush with RO water and molasses the flavors and colors really come out.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Pbp is almost entirely organic. There are a few mineral salts but its something like 98% organic. I get great flavor out of my herb. With compost teas weekly and a good long flush with RO water and molasses the flavors and colors really come out.

In addition to the pure blend pro (more like 50% salts), you are also using calmag and hydroplex for starters.

Maybe you are ignorant enough to lie to yourself and believe it.

imho, Kinda pathetic that you really think that your organic using a feeding plan like that.

I do not doubt that the smoke is good.

Just disagree with your synth salt based "organics".. someone can read that and then be mislead to think that the feeding plan you listed is organic.

When people start spreading lies to others. Then it is time to say something.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I was simply answering Dalis question of a proven nutrient lineup that has worked for me in the past.
I never spread any lies and never said this formula was 100% organic.
Hopefully you can tone down the aggression IMHO.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I was simply answering Dalis question of a proven nutrient lineup that has worked for me in the past.
I never spread any lies and never said this formula was 100% organic.
Hopefully you can tone down the aggression IMHO.

The OP asked for an organic regiment in coco and you gave him a regiment that has a majority of synthetic salts.

I'm not accusing you of lying, but lead sled is right about how you gave misleading information, which I believe was not an intentional lie, but IMHO you should have clarified that your nutrient regiment is mostly synthetics, which the OP did not ask about..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I've never grew in coco, but I don't see any issues with using organics in coco You see, coco coir is an organic substrate and organic nutrients will work just fine with it.

IMHO, if you want to get good results using organics in coco, then treat it like soil. If you wanna use synthetics in coco then treat it like hydro.

Thats the great thing about coco, its so versatile, you can use coco for hydro/soilless and soil applications, including organics or synthetics.

R

ReCway

Here is what I plan on running on one 4x8 bed to test out. I ran organic for years but never with coco.

1 Part Coco
1 Part Pearlite
1 Part Worm Castings

To this final mix I will add 1/2 cup of the following per 20 gallons of mix
Dolomitic Lime
Poultry LItter 3-1-4.

Feed with Compost Teas once a week made with

Caps Bennies
Guano
Kelp
Castings
Mollasses

THis is my plan. Well see how it works.
I grew with Sunshine Mix and Poultry litter before once and just fed teas and really good results.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just a heads up oyster shell flour may help you instead of the dolomite with more benefits imo.

R

ReCway

Honestly you dont need to spend a bunch on fancy organic nutes. Go to your local feed store grow with shit....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Honestly you dont need to spend a bunch on fancy organic nutes. Go to your local feed store grow with shit....
no such thing as organic nutes. arent they amendments which seem cheap I think for 100$ or less I had everything I needed.

Top Bottom