Coco Path: 600w Hempy 4x4

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Week 5!

Alright! We are officialy at halfway or slightly over half way. Feeling pretty good about this run so far. Sitting steady at 1.6EC(800ppm) 2x a day. 4.5g of HD(Base) and 1.5g of Shine(PK booster). The resin and calyx production is getting pretty intense right about now.

Here's a family shot! I love how the Deadhead is just taking over the middle. It's so vigorous. All in 2gals but it's fighting to win over the 4 chocolate hashberry's. It is of note that it's in a coco hempy instead of a fabric pot. Probably more of a gentics related thing though.
IMG 8897

Here is the DeadHead OG
IMG 8915

IMG 8906

IMG 8920

IMG 8925

And the Chocolate Hashberry
IMG 8922

IMG 8916

IMG 8917

IMG 8919

IMG 8923

IMG 8924

IMG 8926

Here is the runt. She still looks good.
IMG 8921

And a final family shot. Say good morning!
IMG 8896

incogneato

incogneato

Week 5!

Alright! We are officialy at halfway or slightly over half way. Feeling pretty good about this run so far. Sitting steady at 1.6EC(800ppm) 2x a day. 4.5g of HD(Base) and 1.5g of Shine(PK booster). The resin and calyx production is getting pretty intense right about now.

Here's a family shot! I love how the Deadhead is just taking over the middle. It's so vigorous. All in 2gals but it's fighting to win over the 4 chocolate hashberry's. It is of note that it's in a coco hempy instead of a fabric pot. Probably more of a gentics related thing though.
View attachment 677062

Here is the DeadHead OG
View attachment 677071
View attachment 677072
View attachment 677073
View attachment 677075

And the Chocolate Hashberry
View attachment 677082
View attachment 677083
View attachment 677084
View attachment 677085
View attachment 677089
View attachment 677090
View attachment 677091

Here is the runt. She still looks good.
View attachment 677092

And a final family shot. Say good morning!
View attachment 677094
looking good JM! I'm like 2 days behind you and my ladies don't look anything like that :shockedninja::cry::cry::cry:

justiceman

justiceman

looking good JM! I'm like 2 days behind you and my ladies don't look anything like that :shockedninja::cry::cry::cry:
Right on bro! This multifeed per day with 100% coco is working out quite well I will admit. Definitely some extra work though having to feed by hand 2x a day. Next time I really want to set up my flora flex caps and use a timer so I can get maybe 3 smaller feeds a day instead of 2.

As of now I feed at 4pm and 12am. That's what fits around my schedule and the 4pm to 4am flowering light cycle. I'd rather spread out the feeds more evenly during the day which will be possible with automated drip in the future.

I also want to start defoliating my plants next round. I've never done it much because I didn't want to mess things up but I've seen great results from many doing it. I wanted to get this run going without too many new things to ensure some quality smoke because I'm running low haha. After this harvest I should have enough smoke to play around and try it without issue.

incogneato

incogneato

Also @incogneato that spliffs strawberry man! It's gonna be so good! I don't even think you realize it yet. :D I want to find those genes some day. I also want to run that strawberry kush @Irietime has. It looks so good.
I was just laughing about that today with my one grow friend I have in the real world. I told him early on that she was a pain in the ass and he said watch, that's gonna be the one to wow you in flower haha. As things progress I'm seeing that he was right! Once I get her right she will be awesome. She stacks like crazy, nice purple coloring. I think with more experience, better training and lower feed she will rock! That strawberry kush does look amazing BTW @Irietime ! As far as finding the genetics you don't have to look too far...I'm with you on setting up an autofeeder system. For me its a must. My schedule is so messed up that I'm still feeding just before lights out....terrible but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry for the long post but you know how I do lol

justiceman

justiceman

I was just laughing about that today with my one grow friend I have in the real world. I told him early on that she was a pain in the ass and he said watch, that's gonna be the one to wow you in flower haha. As things progress I'm seeing that he was right! Once I get her right she will be awesome. She stacks like crazy, nice purple coloring. I think with more experience, better training and lower feed she will rock! That strawberry kush does look amazing BTW @Irietime ! As far as finding the genetics you don't have to look too far...I'm with you on setting up an autofeeder system. For me its a must. My schedule is so messed up that I'm still feeding just before lights out....terrible but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry for the long post but you know how I do lol
hahahaha can't wait to see how she turns out all swollen up. Ya man the auto feed! When things warm up a bit in the summer I'm definitely going to need it because keeping up with the increased heat and coco watering is not something I look forward to.

incogneato

incogneato

hahahaha can't wait to see how she turns out all swollen up. Ya man the auto feed! When things warm up a bit in the summer I'm definitely going to need it because keeping up with the increased heat and coco watering is not something I look forward to.
I haven't had a chance to really look into the but they seem relatively simple. That will be the next obstacle I tackle lol.

justiceman

justiceman

I haven't had a chance to really look into the but they seem relatively simple. That will be the next obstacle I tackle lol.
They are hahaha I know what you mean. Just gotta find the right size pump and everything else is plug and play. When I set mine up eventually I'll be sure to post up what I used and how I put it together so others interested can look for reference

On a side note the DeadHead OG mamma is liking her new container:smoking:

IMG 8945

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Ok so I got tired of staring at that inferior coco and decided to do a full transplant. I carefully washed off the high EC Roots Organics coco and put all the girls into the Botanicare coco. I knew the bad stuff didn't hold enough air. It was way too finely ground. When I took the plants out of the medium I could easily tell the roots grew towards one side where the most oxygen was(where the medium parts from the container).

On the upside ALL the roots were healthy white so I have that going for me. I'm also happy that 4/5 of the deep purple seeds(back up plan) popped in 24 hrs. The other one just cracked and will probably be ready tonight or tomorrow morning.

Here are some pics.

DeadHead OG
View attachment 652247
View attachment 652249

Putre Afghani
View attachment 652248

Family shot in the new coco!
View attachment 652250
awesome pic man I was wondering how big a seedlings root structure was

justiceman

justiceman

Wow! What's this app and can it make my flowers look that good haha
Hahahaha it's called Camera+. Very useful for exposure adjustments and other things. It does not turn my plants purple like your spliffs strawberry though :cry:

awesome pic man I was wondering how big a seedlings root structure was
Right on man! Hahaha still can't believe the DeadHead OG made it out of that mess. It was so risky but I had to get it away from that terrible salty coco. What a stroke of bad luck lmao. Salty coco is rare these days.

incogneato

incogneato

Hahahaha it's called Camera+. Very useful for exposure adjustments and other things. It does not turn my plants purple like your spliffs strawberry though :cry:

Right on man! Hahaha still can't believe the DeadHead OG made it out of that mess. It was so risky but I had to get it away from that terrible salty coco. What a stroke of bad luck lmao. Salty coco is rare these days.
I'll have to check it out. Yea that purple really surprised me! Its beautiful. Makes me wish i had grown her a little better. Next run its on haha. I just hope the smoke is as good as she looks! Still not seeing frost like you have going on though, unless something drastic happens tomorrow :(

justiceman

justiceman

I'll have to check it out. Yea that purple really surprised me! Its beautiful. Makes me wish i had grown her a little better. Next run its on haha. I just hope the smoke is as good as she looks! Still not seeing frost like you have going on though, unless something drastic happens tomorrow :(
Oh that smoke will be fire no doubt. It has so much purple so early on and starting from the flowers! I want strawberry whatever hahaha.

So...... now I can join the purple club! Just saw this while I was gardening. A fan leaf from the Chocolate Hashberry is starting to turn!
IMG 8976

justiceman

justiceman

Hell yea! Purps Mc Gurps!
hahahahaha!

So I made this thread in the general indoor growing section, but I thought I'd drop it in my journal as well to get some more input about:

Adjusting 12/12 During Flower

"Yo! Hope everyones day is going well. I noticed daylight savings time is coming up and that means we push our clocks forward by an hr this sunday at 2am. I have an interesting issue that I'm not sure matters or not so I'd like some input.

My current flowering schedule is 4pm to 4am. I start work shortly after lights on so I don't have much time to water. After daylight savings that time will be 5pm to 5am and I wont be able to water before work which is NOT GOOD so I need to change it. Herein lies my question. Can I change sunday to an 11/13 for a day and put it back to 12/12 without an issue? My understanding is maintaining uninterrupted darkness is the most important part.

My plan is to let my light turn on at 4pm saturday as normal but then have it turn off an hour early to give them an 11on 13off day. Then I would adjust my timer to the "new" 4pm to 4am 12/12 schedule on sunday which would have previously been 3pm to 3am.

Sound good? Thanks for your thoughts!"

incogneato

incogneato

hahahahaha!

So I made this thread in the general indoor growing section, but I thought I'd drop it in my journal as well to get some more input about:

Adjusting 12/12 During Flower

"Yo! Hope everyones day is going well. I noticed daylight savings time is coming up and that means we push our clocks forward by an hr this sunday at 2am. I have an interesting issue that I'm not sure matters or not so I'd like some input.

My current flowering schedule is 4pm to 4am. I start work shortly after lights on so I don't have much time to water. After daylight savings that time will be 5pm to 5am and I wont be able to water before work which is NOT GOOD so I need to change it. Herein lies my question. Can I change sunday to an 11/13 for a day and put it back to 12/12 without an issue? My understanding is maintaining uninterrupted darkness is the most important part.

My plan is to let my light turn on at 4pm saturday as normal but then have it turn off an hour early to give them an 11on 13off day. Then I would adjust my timer to the "new" 4pm to 4am 12/12 schedule on sunday which would have previously been 3pm to 3am.

Sound good? Thanks for your thoughts!"
Wow, I have the same problem Keep me in the loop JM!

justiceman

justiceman

Wow, I have the same problem Keep me in the loop JM!
So far I'm going with the 11/13 for a day. I'm thinking that keeping the 12 hour darkness minimum is the most important thing so 13 is probably better than 11. I don't really have a choice anyway because if I let my garden turn on at 5pm instead of 4pm they will surely dry out:sweating:

I will follow the plan in this order:
  • Let lights turn on normally at 4pm Saturday(The day before daylight savings!)
  • Adjust timer Off setting to 4am Sunday instead of 5am(used to be 4am but daylight savings will have kicked in at this point)
  • Adjust timer On setting to 4pm Sunday
If i do that my plants will go through one 11 on 13 off cycle. I think this will work! It should be a better option than going 13 on 11 off. I just don't want the plants to hermie out. I think I should be fine though with just this.:smoking:. hahaha if I would have thought about this more from the start I would have just started my light cycle at 3pm to 3am when I went into flower so everything would fall into place.:cry:

incogneato

incogneato

So far I'm going with the 11/13 for a day. I'm thinking that keeping the 12 hour darkness minimum is the most important thing so 13 is probably better than 11. I don't really have a choice anyway because if I let my garden turn on at 5pm instead of 4pm they will surely dry out:sweating:

I will follow the plan in this order:
  • Let lights turn on normally at 4pm Saturday(The day before daylight savings!)
  • Adjust timer Off setting to 4am Sunday instead of 5am(used to be 4am but daylight savings will have kicked in at this point)
  • Adjust timer On setting to 4pm Sunday
If i do that my plants will go through one 11 on 13 off cycle. I think this will work! It should be a better option than going 13 on 11 off. I just don't want the plants to hermie out. I think I should be fine though with just this.:smoking:. hahaha if I would have thought about this more from the start I would have just started my light cycle at 3pm to 3am when I went into flower so everything would fall into place.:cry:
I'm worried about messing with it as i already had that snafu with my timer. As you said I don't have a choice lol

Top Bottom