Coco Path: 600w Hempy 4x4

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Got a few trich shots of the Chocolate Hashberry Day 47. Love this little jewlers loupe :D
IMG 9261
IMG 9262
IMG 9263

justiceman

justiceman

Week 7 Flower!

Alright everyone we are just cruising along, not a care in the world. All of Week 6 I cut the base to 50% and left shine in at 1.5g. That ended up mixing up to around 1.0EC(500ppm). Now I have cut the base entirely and am only putting in shine at 1g per gal till a few days before chop which will be ph'd plain water. With just shine and the residual base left in my rez from week 6(I did not dump it) I'm at about 0.5EC(250ppm) and I'd wager it will probably drop to .4EC(200ppm) after I keep adding just 1g of shiner per gal since my starting water is 100ppm and 1g per gal of shine adds 100ppm.

The plan here is to provide a nutrient solution weak enough to not give them anymore extra nutrition but strong enough to keep the cations and pH balance stable in the coco. So from now on they should start using up their reserves for the next 2-3 weeks, I'll get a nice finishing color or yellowing, and then the smoke will be smoooooth.

Loving these gals right now. Have not seen anymore bananas on the DeadHead OG again so that's good!

Family shots!
IMG 9294

IMG 9297

DeadHead OG
IMG 9313

IMG 9315

IMG 9318

IMG 9319

IMG 9320

Chocolate Hashberry
IMG 9301

IMG 9321

IMG 9314

IMG 9317

IMG 9322

IMG 9316
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Week 7 Flower!

Alright everyone we are just cruising along, not a care in the world. All of Week 6 I cut the base to 50% and left shine in at 1.5g. That ended up mixing up to around 1.0EC(500ppm). Now I have cut the base entirely and am only putting in shine at 1g per gal till a few days before chop which will be ph'd plain water. With just shine and the residual base left in my rez from week 6(I did not dump it) I'm at about 0.5EC(250ppm) and I'd wager it will probably drop to .4EC(200ppm) after I keep adding just 1g of shiner per gal since my starting water is 100ppm and 1g per gal of shine adds 100ppm.

The plan here is to provide a nutrient solution weak enough to not give them anymore extra nutrition but strong enough to keep the cations and pH balance stable in the coco. So from now on they should start using up their reserves for the next 2-3 weeks, I'll get a nice finishing color or yellowing, and then the smoke will be smoooooth.

Loving these gals right now. Have not seen anymore bananas on the DeadHead OG again so that's good!

Family shots!
View attachment 682338
View attachment 682339

DeadHead OG
View attachment 682341
View attachment 682343
View attachment 682346
View attachment 682347
View attachment 682348

Chocolate Hashberry
View attachment 682340
View attachment 682349
View attachment 682342
View attachment 682345
View attachment 682350

Looking great!

Last edited:
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Week 7 Flower!

Family shots!
View attachment 682338
View attachment 682339

DeadHead OG
View attachment 682341
View attachment 682343
View attachment 682346
View attachment 682347
View attachment 682348

Chocolate Hashberry
View attachment 682340
View attachment 682349
View attachment 682342
View attachment 682345
View attachment 682350
That hashberry looks divine my friend

incogneato

incogneato

Week 7 Flower!

Family shots!
View attachment 682338
View attachment 682339

DeadHead OG
View attachment 682341
View attachment 682343
View attachment 682346
View attachment 682347
View attachment 682348

Chocolate Hashberry
View attachment 682340
View attachment 682349
View attachment 682342
View attachment 682345
View attachment 682350
Like fresh snow on a pine forest! Beautiful work bro, hell of a grab on those choco hashberries!

Irietime

Irietime

They look awesome. You've got some patience waiting another 2-3 weeks! My noobie ass would be chomping at the bit on that CH with all them red hairs. I know it's all about the trichs, but damn! Speaking of the trichs, have you checked them out?

justiceman

justiceman

Thanks everyone! So far this run has gone pretty well and not to denote the quality of the deadhead but I got lucky with this chcoco hashberry for sure. It's so frosty. I was hoping I wouldn't be too rusty after taking such a long break from growing. Now that I have an idea of where my max nutrient range sits at I can work on some other techniques like better canopy management for increased yield when I do my next cycle. I need to make sure to flip before I reach the net so they stretch into it, and I'd like to try out some defoliation as well. On top of that I'd like to add a drip system to give me more versatile options for when I want to feed.

They look awesome. You've got some patience waiting another 2-3 weeks! My noobie ass would be chomping at the bit on that CH with all them red hairs. I know it's all about the trichs, but damn! Speaking of the trichs, have you checked them out?
Dude I know the waiting game always feels like forever! Yup the hairs turning don't mean much, Some strains they turn quick and others they don't. Both of these strains are supposed to run about 8-9 weeks according to the breeders. I generally use that as a guideline, but then I always assume my environment isn't as good as theirs so I like to add on the potential for another week maybe even 2. I don't see these going past 10 weeks though. Most likely sometime around week 9-10 is when I plan to chop.

Aside from those jeweler loupe photos above from the chocolate hashberry I have not checked them thoroughly yet. Judging from those shots I still have a lot of clear and a few milky trichs. Those pics were from tops too.

Irietime

Irietime

Thanks everyone! So far this run has gone pretty well and not to denote the quality of the deadhead but I got lucky with this chcoco hashberry for sure. It's so frosty. I was hoping I wouldn't be too rusty after taking such a long break from growing. Now that I have an idea of where my max nutrient range sits at I can work on some other techniques like better canopy management for increased yield when I do my next cycle. I need to make sure to flip before I reach the net so they stretch into it, and I'd like to try out some defoliation as well. On top of that I'd like to add a drip system to give me more versatile options for when I want to feed.

Dude I know the waiting game always feels like forever! Yup the hairs turning don't mean much, Some strains they turn quick and others they don't. Both of these strains are supposed to run about 8-9 weeks according to the breeders. I generally use that as a guideline, but then I always assume my environment isn't as good as theirs so I like to add on the potential for another week maybe even 2. I don't see these going past 10 weeks though. Most likely sometime around week 9-10 is when I plan to chop.

Aside from those jeweler loupe photos above from the chocolate hashberry I have not checked them thoroughly yet. Judging from those shots I still have a lot of clear and a few milky trichs. Those pics were from tops too.
Right on, I spaced on the trich pics you posted the other day, those were bad ass! you got a good philosophy on the extended flower time. I feel like that sk I just harvested could could have gone a couple more weeks truthfully, flower time was 55-60 days. I pulled it at 65 days, because the plants were starting to yellow so bad I didn't want it to start affecting the bud. I don't now that it would have affected it, but I pulled them just in case. I'm gonna try and keep this next round healthy all the way through to let them fully mature.

justiceman

justiceman

Right on, I spaced on the trich pics you posted the other day, those were bad ass! you got a good philosophy on the extended flower time. I feel like that sk I just harvested could could have gone a couple more weeks truthfully, flower time was 55-60 days. I pulled it at 65 days, because the plants were starting to yellow so bad I didn't want it to start affecting the bud. I don't now that it would have affected it, but I pulled them just in case. I'm gonna try and keep this next round healthy all the way through to let them fully mature.
Thanks man I like that little jewelers loupe. 65 is still a good harvest window for a lot of strains no doubt. Don't think it was wrong of you to let em yellow out before harvest like you did. It's just their fall colors coming in and a sign that you are using up the rest of the available nutrition. When they start doing that you know it's gonna be some smooth smoke.

incogneato

incogneato

I wish I wasn't always rushing when I'm in my groom. I transplanted some coco clones yesterday and they have the best roots I've seen by far already. Super white and healthy, fat too! No that I have had bad rooting in my mix but they love this coco!

Top Bottom