• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
incogneato

incogneato

I could send you a pack of wild Thai by world of seeds ;)

but before you respond check out @jumpincactus post about it here.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/lets-have-some-fun-show-me-your-uglies.82812/
I followed that thread for awhile but as always I stopped getting notifications and forgot about it. I remember you razzin him about those beans in your grow log. Imma have to say thanks, but you go first haha. BTW if you look he re named the strain " bad hair day" no longer wild Thai

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I remember you razzin him about those beans in your grow log. Imma have to say thanks, but you go first haha. BTW if you look he re named the strain " bad hair day" no longer wild Thai
20161215 050909

When you change your mind pm me
They got your name written all over em lol.
20161215 051538

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Now since you've rejected them. They will be the most fire phenotype ever known to have existed.

But I won't know until I run out of other seeds to pop lol they will be last.

I'm scared they will be bad too.
I hope that's all it takes, would be fitting too. All I ask is if it is some fire I want the best pheno to be the wild Thai aka "bad hair day" incogneato cut.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I hope that's all it takes, would be fitting too. All I ask is if it is some fire I want the best pheno to be the wild Thai aka "bad hair day" incogneato cut.

Maybe I'll do a sog run with 9 of em and see what's in there. All in 1 gallon pots.

It'll be like ripping duct tape off a hairy arm or leg. It'll hurt but best to get it over with quick.

You've inspired me. That'll be the next set of seeds I pop.

If it's crap I'm gonna laugh.

If it's fire I'm gonna laugh.

incogneato

incogneato

Maybe I'll do a sog run with 9 of em and see what's in there. All in 1 gallon pots.

It'll be like ripping duct tape off a hairy arm or leg. It'll hurt but best to get it over with quick.

You've inspired me. That'll be the next set of seeds I pop.

If it's crap I'm gonna laugh.

If it's fire I'm gonna laugh.
Only one way to find out...you've got your #1&#2 pheno cuts already named. Pheno #1 @jumpincactus cut pheno #2 incogneato cut. Either way it will be a good laugh.

justiceman

justiceman

It's been about 3 days since the last update. It should be of note that upon switching to the botanicare coco I decided to switch to Veg+Bloom RO/Soft formula instead of the gh 6/9 formula.

The Pure Afghan and Deadhead OG are doing really well now! I wasn't sure how well they would come back as they are young and vulnerable. I didn't precharge the botanicare brick coco with anything. I hydrated it and did a mini rinse with tap water(.6EC or 300ppm) with no ph adjustment(who cares you're just going to flush it out anyway). After transplant I gave them a 1.3EC(650ppm) solution of Veg+Bloom at 5.9 pH in hopes the coco would get precharged and there would be enough food left for the younglings.

It worked :) Every plant is showing new normal growth and they are starting to gain momentum.
IMG 6909
IMG 6910
IMG 6911
IMG 6912
IMG 6913

I even gave that 1.3EC solution to one of the heavily affected Pure Afghan seedlings that suffered terribly. I don't expect anything from it but this is cool to see. New growth!
IMG 6930

The Deep Purple is doing well. Just getting R/O for now. No ph adjustment.
IMG 6917

Interestingly enough one bean out of 5 didn't crack but the last bean to pop ended up sprouting like this. The cotyledon leaves are twisted shut and folded over blocking the the true leaves that are growing. I wonder if they'll force their way out. Haven't seen this before. Pretty cool.
IMG 6928

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Today I gave everyone a light feed slightly over .5EC(280ppm) with pH at 5.9. Wanted to throw up some lights off pics since they always look better. Flash is a little bright unfortunately

DeadHead OG
IMG 6951

Pure Afghan
IMG 6950

Deep Purple
IMG 6955

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Got some unexpected guests that came in today hahaha. Gorilla Glue #4 cuts. I heard it was pretty good so I thought I'd give them a shot. Put em in some coco at .5EC with veg+bloom ph5.9 for the transplant.
IMG 6985

The Deadhead OG and Pure Afghan's are doing well. Might as well throw some pics of them while I'm here.
IMG 6986

Interesting. 3 out of 4 Pure Afghan's are showing an odd growth pattern compared to normal seedling growth. Notice how the shoots aren't symmetrical. It seems to produce one big fan a new shoot and then a little fan with it later on. Never seen this before.
IMG 6996

IMG 6997

3 out of 4 Deep Purple's are coming along nicely
IMG 6991

The weird 4th one is poking its first true leaves out the side because the cotyledons are shaped oddly and won't open lmao
IMG 7004

incogneato

incogneato

Got some unexpected guests that came in today hahaha. Gorilla Glue #4 cuts. I heard it was pretty good so I thought I'd give them a shot. Put em in some coco at .5EC with veg+bloom ph5.9 for the transplant.
View attachment 653774

The Deadhead OG and Pure Afghan's are doing well. Might as well throw some pics of them while I'm here.
View attachment 653775

Interesting. 3 out of 4 Pure Afghan's are showing an odd growth pattern compared to normal seedling growth. Notice how the shoots aren't symmetrical. It seems to produce one big fan a new shoot and then a little fan with it later on. Never seen this before.
View attachment 653779

View attachment 653780

3 out of 4 Deep Purple's are coming along nicely
View attachment 653776

The weird 4th one is poking its first true leaves out the side because the cotyledons are shaped oddly and won't open lmao
View attachment 653781
I have a starfighter f2 x longbottom leaf that is growing a symmetrical like that from seed too.

Top Bottom