Coco Round 2 - Alien Dogs of Doom!

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RABB1T

RABB1T

TF I'm digging your style and clean setup. The plants speak for themselves. Can definitely see you respect your garden, peace.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
too funny - "Alien Dogs of DOOM" sounds like something I would say

we must be long lost brothas TF

looking pretty good btw

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

update Time

Hey guys, thanks for making it this far.

Snow Crash,
I love my drip rings. They are a wee bit labor intensive, but really cheap to make, easy to modify, you can make them in all sizes, and because of cost, they are somewhat disposable. I re-use the T's, but will make all new hose rings every other run. Between the first and second, they all got a good long soak in physan 20. Just keep the outlets of the T's above the coco, and you're golden. Cost is no more than a roll of 1/4" tubing, a big bag of 1/4" T's, and some irrigation tubing stakes.
The alien dogs are definitely more indica than the cvk and sog. They are a bit squattier in growth, stretch less, veg like animals, branching is very rigid. The most indica pheno of mine is my#1. It at most looks like it might want a tiny bit more cal mag in the mix, but it is very happy with the same mix as the others.
The under sides of all of the plants were thinned out by the end of week 3 or so. The alien dog #3 was so big upon bringing it into the flower room that it was topped and stripped on the underside before vegging in the room for a week. It received no further pruning. I did super crop all of the dogs, and the rest of the plants in the room for that matter. It was just a bit harder to super crop, based on the woody nature of the branches. All of the plants have nice air flow up their skirts. The legs were all trimmed to the bottom level of the scrog, and the scrog is a foot between the levels. Hope that helps you out with some of your questions.

Rabb1t,
thanks for stopping by the lab and the kind words. Who knows, maybe some CFSB gear in there one day...

Motherlode,
Thanks man. These big girls will definitely be bringing the doom!

Well, here is the latest from the lab.

CVK & SOG Side
IMG 2666

Alien Dog Side
IMG 2667

Super Skunk
IMG 2669

Chem Valley Kush
IMG 2670

SOG's
IMG 2671

Alien Dog #1
IMG 2672

Alien Dog #2
IMG 2673

Alien Dog #3
IMG 2674

CVK Closeup
IMG 2675

Sog Closeup
IMG 2681

Super Skunk Closeup
IMG 2676

Alien Dog#1 closeup
IMG 2680

Alien Dog#2 closeup
IMG 2679

Alien Dog#3 closeup
IMG 2678

Here's a little sneak peek for next round.

Ken's Grand Daddy Purps in the front two rows, TGA Jillybean in the back two.
IMG 2686

Ken's Kush. Got a sample at the HT cup, and it was de-licious!
IMG 2685

That's all for today folks....

-TF:evilgrin0013:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Phenomenal work in the garden TF! All those girls look happy and those bud shots are bad ass... :rock

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
nice set up man. i'm posted up!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sweet pictures! That 3rd shot of your Aliendawg#3 appears to be a different shape then the other two. How different are the three ladies?

Cheers,
Crom

S

Snow Crash

I would have just repped you but they wouldn't let me.

Thanks TF, answered everything. I'll be sticking around for good times. All the details make your threads fantastic. Catch you around.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks shady! The compliments mean alot coming from you. I dunno about the photos still. I tried to bum rush lights on with the camera. By the time I got to the Alien Dogs, the lights started a yellowish hue. One day I will get a real camera. This stuff is the only thing that would really motivate me to spend the cash on it.

delae632,
thanks for coming by. More antics to follow...

Crom,
the 3 dogs are different. #2 & #3 are similar to each other. #3 was just larger, so it got topped and had it's legs shaved upon insertion into the room. I don't normally top at that interval, but with the giant size, I didn't really feel that I had a choice. #1 is definitely a squattier structured indica leaner. My favorite structure wise so far. It has those leaves that get fat in the middle of the blades. We shall see what story the buds tell....

Snow Crash,
virtual rep received. Q&A is good for all. Keep it comin.

-TF

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

can't wait to see these finish and then see Ken's stuff growing...I have been wanting some of his babies for a while

aleYarok

aleYarok

TF keeps reminding me I hadnt posted photos yet! Sorry brother! I guess later is better than never, ill have to take some proper photos sometime soon
the photos are nothing special, these where taking at the medical cup on the harborside booth table, it was pretty hard to take them with out a tripod and studio, these photos do not do the bud justice! this shit was just caked in raised trichs!!! i also wish i wasnt so blazed and remembered to bust the nugs open for some inside unmolested trich shots. oh well, next time! :banana1sv6:

first 3 photos are the CVK.
this shit is dense as a rock, some of the densest nugs ive come across.

the last 4 are the Sour OG
man its really tough to decided whats better, they are both so yummy. i saved a snap of each to let them cure for 2 more weeks (TF said they didnt get much time to cure before the cup?) and man that morning i busted those out i was slammed!

Trichfan cvk1
Trichfan cvk2
Trichfan cvk3
Trichfan sog1
Trichfan sog2
Trichfan sog3
Trichfan sog4
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The pics came out great nice close ups that looks super tasty

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bow chikka bow wow

zoomed in on your last pic - sexy

:anim_30:

Trichfan20sog4
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ale,
thanks for getting those photos up from the session at the cup! I hope we can do some future photo shoots again.

gooey,
no problem. The herb is to share.

Peacheater,
I am looking forward to these two strains from ken as well. The samples were awesome!

MakinGoo,
I wish I had better photo skills. Hats off to AleYarok here for sure.

Mastacheeser,
This is just the kickoff. This round looks even better!

ML,
thanks for the close-up photo edit. Looking so nice there. Awesome ratio of amber trichs in that shot.

-TF

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice pics! ML, that zoom shot is sick. Hard to believe how good the detail is.

TF, which JillyBean pheno is that? There were 2 that SubCool was talking about somewhere - grape & candy I believe. The candy pheno sounded like "the one" to me.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Darth,
I popped 10 Jillybean seeds. So far I have not even sexed them. So.... We shall see what the variations that the females have. I don't know too much about the different phenos of the strain yet, but I have a little while to get that aspect in order.

I should have a nice update for y'all in the next couple of days.

-TF

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Trichfan, Just wanna say, I really love and respect the cleanliness of your setup, awesome grow bro, i will be watching you in the future, I'll be sitting here between Shady and Rabbit, haha.
Peace
Freak

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

A little veg update

Freak,
thanks for stoppin by. I try to keep it neat and clean as much as possible!

I just wanted to post up a little veg update for y'all.

Here's some moms for the next run.
Alien Dog v2 Phenos 1,2&3 Super Skunk and Master x Bubba
Big thanks to Shady & GoD for the MxB & Super Skunk!
IMG 2712

And the seedlings....
Grand Daddy Purps front 2 rows, Jillybean in the rear

IMG 2715

Ken's Kush

IMG 2714

Veg is running great. Hand watering, feeding CNS17 w/ no added CaMg at a rate of 10-15ml per gal. Nitrozyme foliar. A little treat from time to time of Great White, Ful-Power, and Molasses to keep up a healthy rhizosphere. Pretty simple right now.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Flower Update

Here's a little peek at day 48 in the flower room.

Super Skunk
IMG 2728

Alien Dog v2 Pheno #3
IMG 2730

Alien Dog v2 Pheno #2
IMG 2733

Alien Dog v2 Pheno #1
IMG 2735

Sour OG Pheno #7
IMG 2737

Up skirt Cam
IMG 2742

Trunk of ADv2 #2
IMG 2743

Sorry about my crappy photography. One day I will have to learn to take better pictures.:rauch08:

-TF

Top Bottom