Coco Trees

• Thread starter deacon1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deacon1503

deacon1503

Make sure you have an easily cleaned pre filter as the 45 hurts a little when it has backpresure and make sure you break it down for cleaning every 2 grows. I have some now going on 6 years with out a drop in delivery.

Thanks for the heads up JK. I figured when i bought this thing it was gonna be the last pump I'd ever buy so its good to hear yours are still truckin. The res is circulated 24/7 with a danner mag 12 through a spin-clean with a stainless mesh screen that gets clean at ever res fill but you confirmed my self debate about adding a 2nd inline filter just before the pump as well. I figure a filter is more convenient to clean than a pump is to replace.

HG23

HG23

Nice work deacon!! I just read through everything and like your style. Stoked to see how the new room performs, the double stacked window banger A/C's are cool, I've never seem them set up like that. Its hard to tell from the pics, do you have to plumb those to drain on the outside? I also think its F'n hilarious that the system you setup for your boy's big room a while back with the smart pots in the UC buckets is pretty much the new UC Earth to a T. I'm subbed and highly anticipating updates.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Nice work deacon!! I just read through everything and like your style. Stoked to see how the new room performs, the double stacked window banger A/C's are cool, I've never seem them set up like that. Its hard to tell from the pics, do you have to plumb those to drain on the outside? I also think its F'n hilarious that the system you setup for your boy's big room a while back with the smart pots in the UC buckets is pretty much the new UC Earth to a T. I'm subbed and highly anticipating updates.

thanks homie. the stacked window units was the only solution for cooling. the units were just under $800 shipped. they are Frigidaire 28.5k units @ 16 amps. the window units have drainage channels stamped into the floor of the chassis, and they are sitting at a slight downward angle to help the condensation drain towards the back of the unit and outside.

Actually, it was the prototype UC Earth, the white bucket setup, that gave me the idea. ;)

deacon1503

deacon1503

Update: Day 41

i had an issue with downy mildew that i feel i have overcome. 2 root drenches of physan-20 knocked it cold within a few days. in the pics u might see some parts of yellow on the foliage, those are the scars from the downy. i also foliar fed with potassium bicarb a few times just in case. i know they fell off the wave a bit when they got sick so hopefully yield wont be affected too much. last pic is my phoenix 200 max lgr, 128 pints @ 7.4 amps.

can anyone with relative experience give me an idea of how this buddha tahoe (louis xiii x sfv og f6) will yeild out? i was planning to chop at 63 give or take.

DSC04202
DSC04203
DSC04204
DSC04205
DSC04206
DSC04208
DSC04209
DSC04211
DSC04207

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I love me some trees.. Your coco trees seem to take to the bare vert bulbs nicely. What centers are you running in there? Diggin it...

H

hogan400

you like those hueys? Was thinking about trying a couple. I was wondering how often you have to fill them while they are in use? I use a large home humidifier and its barely gets the job done. Since I started spraying the floors with water 3-4 times a day Im good but its kinda time consuming..

deacon1503

deacon1503

you like those hueys? Was thinking about trying a couple. I was wondering how often you have to fill them while they are in use? I use a large home humidifier and its barely gets the job done. Since I started spraying the floors with water 3-4 times a day Im good but its kinda time consuming..

they do a good job and they are fed through a 396 gph pump from a RO res. i want to eventually swap them out for an ultrasonic fogger that i can then place out of the room and then plumb it in to the room up top. u have to get it automated somehow and save yourself the labor.

K

kushsmoker30

i meant to add Fire to my last feed in veg today, but in true stoner fashion i forgot n i need to flip due to size as i don't want to top/cut off m tops.

have u ever used Fire as a foliar spray or know any 1 that has? any help from peeps with expericance using this would help me, i'm thinking of trying it tomorrow.

if not it's gonna be moab or bud ignitor in the 1st week of flower for me, rather not use bud ignitor but i don't want to streach too much as i don't air cool my hoods.

nice thread BTW, like the way ur water drains.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Looks like you got a solid run outta that setup again. keep bangin away man, looks like solid genetics as-well. I would switch over to plastic buckets with the copper-sulfate sprayed on the inside insteada using the smart-pots just so you don't get so much algae build up. ^^Diggin the 2 a/c units to, i've found workin your a/c in like that works much more efficiently then dealin with more expensive options that might get outpreformed by something simpler. Take it easy man

Top Bottom