Coffee shops want your weed

• Thread starter Devilsharvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

PP move here and do all the work then you can make money..this is not about profit.. I know what you mean about giving it away but man if thats your thinking you should keep all the good for yourself.. I want people to come to amsterdam and smoke the best so if you have a stable gen - which these days is very rare because of f8's and so on and has any one grown out a few thousand or so to see what is stable -..then prove it here in the Dam... sorry for the rant.. thanks guys for your input and it all looks good.. I'll pm people when I get time :dance so much to come I'll post new pix this week.. keep them coming guys who wants to see if there bud will take over the dam.. we need the best

F

FastForward

sorry for this but if adam has the mk ultra still , how come the mk ultra seeds are nothing like mk ultra ????

** WARNING: Pure bollocks ahead **

The story I heard was that the 6 mothers were on a boat....boat went down....all mothers lost. Most recent MK is an attempt to recreate it, but it just isn't the same.

Was this a story I heard in ref to a grower's experience, or THSeeds? Or is it totally bolx?

K

Kilo

maybe you mean sannie's (herijuana, KO Kush, etc...) kilo?

Im glad you can see my replies :evilgrin i thought i was talkin to myself lol ;)

yeah thats it m8 look to be some goodens....Id love to try again before i buy ....but id defo be getting some of those in the future ;) ... Also TGA have a load of new bits DH.

K

Kilo

what about these ....and i know a few of the headz are here ;)

Bristol black kush(clone)...................I can lay my hands on NP
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno................kalimist x pineapple(Sonic)
Pineapple(clone)...........................................skunk 1 x alaskan jamaican (Sonic)
Safe House(clone)........................................(Sonic)
Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)...........................90s NL#5XHaze

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am a little uneasy with this thread. Please be careful where you go with this.

Thanks, I am sure you all understand what i am sayin.

K

Kilo

no probs herbz...just edit as you see fit bro ...dont intend to cross anylines :yes

S

Stackin Paper

no chance on a job then ... most of the weed I've toked in dam the last 3-4yrs hasn't been upto stuff coming out my room or friends rooms.... it could be I've just been extremely unlucky and not going to the right spots...

I hear that m8, i been 6 times in my life and the past 3 times i've been i've had better stuff waiting for me at home than i could find out there but 1 exception, Mango Haze at GH and the was the last time i went, thank fuck i found it on my b-day or i'd have been gutted.

1 of the times i had Chronic from Serious Seeds, 1 time was White Russian also from Serious Seeds and the other was the Cheese, there wasn't even Cheese out there that i could try even if it wasn't real.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I see man.. not asking any one here to give me any thing but names .. put it this way anyone who thinks they have a good name please let me know about that name.. the name game.. hope thats sorted:yes

T

thc4sim

I would love to be able to go over to the dam and smake a few fine joints of......
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno................kalimist x pineapple(Sonic):rock

great flavour to the smoke :dance

P

poutpup07

devil......i was just playin with ya peter dont get hard ....... i would give away my beans to anyone who asked for them i know it isnt about money its about helping people....... hence my second post......im sorry i wasnt trying to bust no balls or nothin man ... i just didnt get what you were trying to say was all.... but on a level where you are making your own beans or growing to supply a coffeeshop....then yes it does become about profit...or why not grow and donate to medical users?
pout

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

devil......i was just playin with ya peter dont get hard ....... i would give away my beans to anyone who asked for them i know it isnt about money its about helping people....... hence my second post......im sorry i wasnt trying to bust no balls or nothin man ... i just didnt get what you were trying to say was all.... but on a level where you are making your own beans or growing to supply a coffeeshop....then yes it does become about profit...or why not grow and donate to medical users?
pout

Yes, I want to make a buck. Im not asking for your seeds. Im not gonna make beans outa your beans. (Seeds arent really used by growers in dam) All im saying is; if you have something or know of something that the dam needs... I have the means to bring the end product to a coffeeshop and spread the genetics to other growers and smokers. As for me taking the credit... Do you think I can dictate what a coffeshop is gonna right -up on their menu on produce which I sell to them? Example: I Brought G13 indica to Green place and you can get it it there under the name red cherry someting. Its a FREE MARKET no regulations no attorneys no judges. Just what ever the fool is willing to pay and what the asshole can get away with;(:evilgrin:evilgrin. That said I do have good repore with some owners and Im not one to "steal " credit where credit is due. So if something comes my way Im gonna name it its name and give it to owners who understand the seedy bizz. But thats ALL I can do...

B

BrandNew2THIS

that KaliShnapple sounded awesome to me. I am not really trying to get famous here or anything but if it would be helpfull to ya I can think of one strain Amsterdam needs for sure, Jillybean..... Its got a great orange skunk in it that really is what the whole strain is about in my opinion but damn is it perfect tourist bud keeps you happy high awake and tastes great is coated with resin. I think that this strain would actually Get Rid of Cali O in most cafes. And thats one great tasting strain if you asked me.

P

poutpup07

dude .....take a chill pill... i dont care what you're motivations are i was in a playful mood was all....i was not implying you were stealing anything i simply asked what you're motivations were......seeing the title of a thread "coffee shop wants youre weed" or whatever it was makes me instantly think coffe e shop wants to buy my weed....i thought you were a coffee shop saying that you were looking for new strains....youre title is misleadind..... but the way you get so defensive....hmm..if the shoe fits as they say!
pup

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
DH - Kilo its all cool. This thread could be very good for the dam!!!!

And DH, BRING BACK THAT MKU!!!!

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

what about these ....and i know a few of the headz are here ;)

Bristol black kush(clone)...................I can lay my hands on NP
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno................kalimist x pineapple(Sonic)
Pineapple(clone)...........................................skunk 1 x alaskan jamaican (Sonic)
Safe House(clone)........................................(Sonic)
Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)...........................90s NL#5XHaze
That NL#5xhaze I havent seen around yet... Nor any of the other ones for thst matter..:rock. Ive never grown any of these so I dont know what to expect. But this town needs something else than Cheese and haze. Any more info on liniage and taste, fowering time?

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

dude .....take a chill pill... i dont care what you're motivations are i was in a playful mood was all....i was not implying you were stealing anything i simply asked what you're motivations were......seeing the title of a thread "coffee shop wants youre weed" or whatever it was makes me instantly think coffe e shop wants to buy my weed....i thought you were a coffee shop saying that you were looking for new strains....youre title is misleadind..... but the way you get so defensive....hmm..if the shoe fits as they say!
pup

.....;(

G

GDaze

where's all the kush heads?
amesterdam kush sounds like a treat
serious seeds strains? any ideas of coffee shops sellin their buds?

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

that KaliShnapple sounded awesome to me. I am not really trying to get famous here or anything but if it would be helpfull to ya I can think of one strain Amsterdam needs for sure, Jillybean..... Its got a great orange skunk in it that really is what the whole strain is about in my opinion but damn is it perfect tourist bud keeps you happy high awake and tastes great is coated with resin. I think that this strain would actually Get Rid of Cali O in most cafes. And thats one great tasting strain if you asked me.

Tnx bn2t never grown that 1. And Im pretty sure its not here...

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

where's all the kush heads?
amesterdam kush sounds like a treat
serious seeds strains? any ideas of coffee shops sellin their buds?

I have some phenos of the SFV og kush, havent gotten around to growing m and selecting one...

Latest posts

Top Bottom