Coffee shops want your weed

• Thread starter Devilsharvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thc4sim

Sonic seeds is where you will find the Kalishnapple,
it is an awesome tasting weed!, a refreshing change from the cheese!

let me know if it makes it to the dam!!, im there :rock

B

British_Hempire

Yeah, the Kalischnapple is damn fine tasty weed indeed.

K

Kilo

that Kalishnapple as always looked like a good all rounder ... love to try or test beans or the cut ...props to the sonic seed camp!! alot of elite genetics ;):yes:yes

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Thats what Im talking about:dance:dance. The Kalisnaple has a few votes:yes.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If you could get a pheno that won't hermi Rez's Chem DD can be great smoke .

D

drpressure600

hi devil, i've just been looking true your pics the last 20mins, some great stuff, that mothership photo there for the clones is massive, i'm very impressed . .

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Ive been asking peeps left and right here for anykind of chem around here... ;(;(:thinking:headbang

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the Chems may be your ticket .:yes

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I think the Chems may be your ticket .:yes

I hear ya on that Zoo its been on my christmas list for some time now.. Problem is which one to start from seed.. and if Iwere to get a clone somehow, it will be my ticket itno the political BS chem world LOL

K

kid606

yess..i would vote for anything chem..i'm really a fan of it lately..:inlove
just harvested the chem ix1 few days ago..hrrr..also the chem dd i sampled was awesome and will be flowered out soon..:evilgrin
go for chem..:dance

U

ukcheesehead

how about getting psychosis in the coffee shops b4 greenhouse try n get this clone and fook it up ..i know i havnt tryed it but it must be a great smoke if exodus has kept it going for the last what ever years .

S

Stackin Paper

I got some beans coming called Big Cheese, Cheese x Chronic, gonna grow a few and see how they turn out, ill let ya know if its worth putting in the coffee shops.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I got some beans coming called Big Cheese, Cheese x Chronic, gonna grow a few and see how they turn out, ill let ya know if its worth putting in the coffee shops.

Now those are the kind of crosses that could bring some new flavour to the coffeshops. Great input:clapping
I did a cross between BB cheese and hawaaiian indica. Im not sure what I think of it yet.. It smells like babypoo and watermellon

F

FastForward

It smells like babypoo and watermellon

Call it Arjan's Ultra Watermelon Babypoo #6, paint them red with yellowy brown splotches on it and charge 20eu/gm. No wait, make iceolater out of it and charge 100eu/gm :)

K

Kilo

Call it Arjan's Ultra Watermelon Babypoo #6, paint them red with yellowy brown splotches on it and charge 20eu/gm. No wait, make iceolater out of it and charge 100eu/gm :)

hehehe ...hey i like the sound of that cross stacks

P

ProGroWannabe

Why not just call it Arjan's Poo? hehe

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i dont know where to start but if you hav access to som of these strains.quality will surely change along wit standards

first id start of with my favorite all time [purple kush]

the dam has som excellent haze hybrids n som not so hazey hazes .[nyc haze] aka uptowns aka piff some of the best hazes ive eva smoked

[hashplant] my other alltime favorite. i smoked a hp13 from barney i was better off wit a reg widow variety.[hashplant haze] i believe is in the dam offered by gh occasionally only this hybrid n 4077 were good repesentations.

[bubbakush]
[og kush]
[sour deez]
sannie varieties should be stocked in a shop
[herijuana] [killingfields]
[ko kush] [madonna]
[anesthesia] [ jackhammer]

shit id love too smoke some [o.haze] in a shop its been there almost 30 yrs.
how bout [nevilles haze] gh com on mang.

what about those o.haze hybrids sk1x thai hazex south indian

just to list a few

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

how about getting psychosis in the coffee shops b4 greenhouse try n get this clone and fook it up ..i know i havnt tryed it but it must be a great smoke if exodus has kept it going for the last what ever years .

Dont worry UK, im sending that clone to Dev ASAP so he can flood the shops with real Phsychosis before BigBut Buddha tries to release his cross version lol if has it??

Top Bottom