mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Adscn0320
Adscn0331
Adscn0282

Img 0419
alaskind

alaskind

Im a bit confused on the strains that went into his "Purple Chem" cause in some descriptions its described as a cross of pre 98 bubba, x chem, and at other sites Ive seen it described as Blackwaterx Chem. hmmmm wtf, over? It sure looks a lot more like a blackwater x Chem cross to me... its got beautiful color, all magenta N pink calyxes, with green leaves. I know that Exotic Genetix used Blackwater as a mom for the "black fire OG", which mothered "chocolate covered Strawberrys " when hit with pollen from Starfighter F2. Id love to hit a Kimbo female with Blackwater pollen and see what colors show up... hmmmm... truth is whenever I consider breeding I ask myself if its really gonna be better to breed myself on a small scale, or let someone else with good selection do the hard work.... yep Im a grower not a breeder :P ... welp enuff of my ramble.....

zeke

zeke

My packs were regular. I've had zero autos out of these two packs. Almost all of them revegged rather quickly. Gonna throw everything out side and seed what they do. Both packs made some nice nugs. After curing a chem valley Kush pheno got all licoricey. Kind of a nice surprise I didn't notice before.

chuckchill

chuckchill

personally ONLY GREAT REPORT OF ME! only had 1,single free seed tho!lol. green crack + f.ing AWESOME.ILL ADMIT I DIDNT CUT HER AS I ALSO LOOKED AT HER LIKE A BANANNA FACTORY WAITING TO HAPPEN.LOL.SHE WASNT.AND SHE WAS DANK + BIG BUDED TO! 2,WEEK VEG + 3+ OZ.THATS GOOD .FOR ME.I ONLY HAVE A 1.2,TENT + 600,WATTS.WITH 250,TO VEG.
C.C
Oh no, I didnt? Oh yes I did... Everyone and their brother apparently has a preconceived notion of Swerve and his gear. Often the butt of jokes and the object of ridicule on cannabis forums worldwide, is it warranted? I went ahead and planted two packs. SFV Og and Chem Valley Kush. Only one intersexed individual per pack. Neither pack was chemy at all. That sucks. The plants however, are actually very nice. The SFV og actually smelled lemon fuel when I removed the males. Now the bud is seriously grapes. Like grape jolly ranchers. Exactly. I've found that grape in chem bxs that I've worked so I know that's where it's from. Funny when you want chem and get grape but genes do their own thing unless selection is sound. I'll get some salacious photos up tonight. If swerve raw dogged you and hermed out your tent and now your mom wants that pizza roll money you owe her... Keep it to yourself or start your own thread.

roach

roach

grew his OG Kush x Chemdog #4, suposed to be all females, half the plants where 100% males, when I made a post with pictures about it on his forum I was flamed to hell by him and he told everyone I was just a scammer trying to get free seeds (hadnt asked for any replacements)...

I dont care if he was the last seed seller on the planet, I wouldnt touch any of his shit or put any of my money in this assholes pockets

wasnt he also the guy who posted someones personal details on the net?

I bet him and Rezdog are best of friends

Last edited:
chuckchill

chuckchill

i WAS! gonna get some Chemdog #4,og! .NOT FKING LIKELLY NOW LIKE! .lol. no way. id rather buy ANY OF THE ,rare ,d /TGA, ,con genetivcs!raskalls gear. a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE TO GIVE WAT IS! MONEY, THATS FUKING HARD TO GET THESE DAYS. ! i honestlly jiust cannot AFFORD!,TO TAKE THAT RISK:( sad,but least im admiting it?i guess.haha:-)lol. but ill hapilly run some C.C gear any kind folks REALLY WANT ME TO,:-). + ? ANY OTHER DANK ASWELL:-)hapilly grow it for ya,ll:-).
peace.
c.c

germinator

germinator

I have run and still have beans of 818 headband its bomba consistently and a fav of mine.
Vegging King Louis XIII now so stay tuned.
Both fems btw.

chuckchill

chuckchill

I have run and still have beans of 818 headband its bomba consistently and a fav of mine.
Both fems btw.
i can imagine why the head band is a fave.lol. whats the lineage of it?u know?. is it bubba etc?id love to know.what makes the 818,headband diff to say the ? 707?.
peace.sos for all the q,s.lol.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

have c.c released it?the king l?. now id try that like.lol. tried for 9,yrs for seeds of that strain.
c.c
Both fems btw.

germinator

germinator

@chuckchill @Power OG was doing a show with 818 while ago ....made me get it....he knows that strain well but my belief is its a sour og of some kind. Great mouth coat and feel the potentcy was there and she yields.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Im a bit confused on the strains that went into his "Purple Chem" cause in some descriptions its described as a cross of pre 98 bubba, x chem, and at other sites Ive seen it described as Blackwaterx Chem. hmmmm wtf, over? It sure looks a lot more like a blackwater x Chem cross to me... its got beautiful color, all magenta N pink calyxes, with green leaves. I know that Exotic Genetix used Blackwater as a mom for the "black fire OG", which mothered "chocolate covered Strawberrys " when hit with pollen from Starfighter F2. Id love to hit a Kimbo female with Blackwater pollen and see what colors show up... hmmmm... truth is whenever I consider breeding I ask myself if its really gonna be better to breed myself on a small scale, or let someone else with good selection do the hard work.... yep Im a grower not a breeder :p ... welp enuff of my ramble.....

I had a pheno of purple chem that was FIRE. Probably in top 5 I've ever grown. Menthol taste that would numb your gums on the exhale, head high that lasted 4+ hours. Alas, I lost it when my AC went down and we were out of town. I've popped several packs of it since then looking for the same but..........

Power OG

Power OG

@chuckchill @Power OG was doing a show with 818 while ago ....made me get it....he knows that strain well but my belief is its a sour og of some kind. Great mouth coat and feel the potentcy was there and she yields.
818 HeadBand is (Original Sour Diesel x Sfv OG ibl) and it is definitely Dank! Its favorite of mine. I need to get her back.
Respect

J

jeff1962

I grew tahoe, tahoe s1, larry, raskal og, from his early releases and all those I ran were fire and had no auto or hermie traits..all these but the s1 were before he lost his f3 male that he hit everything .when he got the f4 male is where the autos supposedly came from..I had swerves tahoe s1 way before he released them.my tahoe s1 had grape flavers and smells..the six phenos I got from his tahoe reg.had no grape flavers but there was 3 real nice phenos in the regs that were fire, one was allmost black and good as ive grown..I have no reason to blast CC, everthing ive grown has been worth growing.

roach

roach

I have no doubt that you will find some good plants in his seeds, I have had issues with other breeders seeds aswell, thats just part of growing amature bred seeds (lets face it there are no real proffesional cannabis breeders), but his attitude just put me off ever giving him a try again, there are so many other breeders who make equaly as good or better seeds then Swerve, but they are just nicer people and someone I would rather give my money to

Harp

Harp

Has anyone ever tried their Jedi kush? Gonna run a batch pretty soon.
I too have heard negative reviews on their gear. Since I never tried their gear, I didn't jump on that bandwagon. Gonna see wussup with the Jedi.

J

jeff1962

Has anyone ever tried thier jedi kush?
Ive smoked some jedi kush right here in tennessee.it was decent just did not have any kush smells or taste..it was some nice smoke well worth a grow..

covertchem

covertchem

Mixed opinions bit yet same result many people have got at least decent results with swerves gear.... one time I grew out one pack purple crack. Three females I kept and one had all the bag appeal but smelled what we call no no in northern mi. Bit it still was stoney and thsee we're no herms however never grew her again cause missed that top shelf smell I am for

true grit

true grit

So the consensus is that CC gear is good, aside from the misnomers and intersexed issues. Killer shit is there, just not chemy when you want the chem. I didn't want grape but it's so grapey I can't help but like it. The chem valleys are fucking stacked up as well. Damn you swerve! Now how am I gonna come up with that pizza roll money I owe my mom?

Don't think thats really a consensus, lol. I would assume gear not being close to what it is supposed to be, intersexing and auto flowering would all be pointing towards the opposite.

Ive ran a lot of his gear back in the day, some were good...cvk, early Larry OG, the sour dawg d was herm prone but one of the best diesels I've run. That aside, you simply can not ignore the sheer number of poorly bred hybrids and issues. People are very quick to hate but few know the real root of the issue which was him lying about using auto prone males past f4 back in the day and then simply not understanding why continuing projects with those males were detrimental to his customers. Believe there was packaging issues due to outsourcing work too. After that point, his hybrids were all over the place. Myself and a very few others here were directly involved in getting him removed from the farm for his shady and poor business ethic, its the folks that keep giving him a chance that let shit head like that guy keep making money.

Top Bottom