Collectively Considerate Conversation Containing Cali Connection Content

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodolboy

Goodolboy

Ran the dead head outside threw it out late into a 300 she rocked it and it was a def chem cross very strong chem structure and def chem background smell . Also ran a few freebies from them called boss hog that was def chem gas fuel funk . But both strains ran once no moms were kept ect. But none hermed nor was I dissatisfied at all . I have a
Few Chemdog 91 's I'm abt to run .Inside and out. Popped four got two males two females that's 50/50 not too bad . I'm def no Cali connection pro this is just a few of my experiences and I'm def not saying go order their seeds . Just my 2 cents

zeke

zeke

In ran that Chemdog 91 skunk VA from CC. I only had one but it was ok. Reminded me of kandy kush a little bit on the aroma. Wasn't really impressed with this one. It was outside and not super mature.

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

So then maybe I wot be putting her outside this year . Hard to dedicate a 600 gallon smartie to that review. Good looking out Zeke . I'll run her inside a few times then maybe she get a depo run next spring if she's worthy.

cannabeans

cannabeans

I really dont care about the hype that been created with Swerve and his "shitty" practices...
But I will say this.. I have run his "Sour og", "Deadhead Og" and finally "Jamaican D".
I have never had a hermie issue, nor have I had anyone autoflower on me.. And Found fire in every pack.
I must be lucky..Or am I "that good"... LOL

pugliese63

pugliese63

Ran the dead head outside threw it out late into a 300 she rocked it and it was a def chem cross very strong chem structure and def chem background smell . Also ran a few freebies from them called boss hog that was def chem gas fuel funk . But both strains ran once no moms were kept ect. But none hermed nor was I dissatisfied at all . I have a
Few Chemdog 91 's I'm abt to run .Inside and out. Popped four got two males two females that's 50/50 not too bad . I'm def no Cali connection pro this is just a few of my experiences and I'm def not saying go order their seeds . Just my 2 cents

Thanks for sharing your experience. I've got a ew of those Boss Hogg freebies that I'm going to drop after hearing your description "chem gas fuel funk". I can always use a little "chem gas fuel funk" in my life.

Thanks again, this type of info is really useful.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I've had mixed results with CC gear.
Weird haze pheno of BuddhaTahoe , herms on TahoeOg but a nice fruity kush og freebie.

StupidNoob

StupidNoob

Have a grape og seedling that just started life...hope this shit doesn't herm, if it does I'll tweet him his sweet nude lmao

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Saw this today. Hasn't been the first time he's done shit like this either (not even close). One time he just outright exposed a guy who submitted a pic to him, who asked to keep his identity secret because he wasn't in a legal state and Swerve was like "Oh well".

He is a total piece of shit from what I have seen. Just trash. It's obvious to me that he doesn't give 2 shits about his customers or even his loyal followers.

I get that dude did him dirty (apparently), but that's just not right and really low-down. I always saw the guys saying "I wont buy his gear just on principle" and never understood why until I started following him on IG and saw how he conducts himself.

Have found about 40/50 good/bad, 1 autoflower. Nothing that stayed around for long, tho. Besides being immoral and unprofessional, he is just a bad breeder, lol. If your just looking for something that is decent-good to smoke on, you'll probably find it, but as far as topshelf... I personally didn't find anything that was up to my standards of quality.

Last edited:
StupidNoob

StupidNoob

I not really giving a shit seems to be the status quo across the board, sadly.

I just hope I can find someone else who has grown grape og lol

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Considering the price, I would personally recommend doing a little research and finding a good breeder.

But hey, it's not my money. Good luck on the hunt, guys!

Edit: almost forgot, got a buddy that ran "Jamaican OG" years ago and found some really good stuff. Good enough that he crossed it to "The Black" and only ran that line for awhile. He grows outdo, tho. But if I look thru stress beans hard enough, I'm bound to find something decent, eventually.

Last edited:
StupidNoob

StupidNoob

Considering the price, I would personally recommend doing a little research and finding a good breeder.

But hey, it's not my money. Good luck on the hunt, guys!

Edit: almost forgot, got a buddy that ran "Jamaican OG" years ago and found some really good stuff. Good enough that he crossed it to "The Black" and only ran that line for awhile. He grows outdo, tho. But if I look thru stress beans hard enough, I'm bound to find something decent, eventually.
Well, thankfully for me...I won Swerves seeds, after everything I've ever heard and read, I would probably never spend my money with him.

The grape romulan crossed with it is the ONLY reason I selected his grape beans lol

Sinner D

Sinner D

I didn't want to start running feminized seeds again, but figured if I was going to I would try a known name brand. I bought a 6 pack of the 22's. It's a Jack Herer incross offered by Cali Connection. Popped 4 of those, and 4 from another company (Moxie). Two of the 4 flowered (22's) flowered for 10 days and went male. To me, that's a higher rate of males than the average "99%" that most companies banner. I won't be planting the remaining 2 seeds I have of CC's 22, or trying anything more from CC for some years to come.

Last edited:
L

Legalize70

WOW, now I wish I had read all of this before I bought seeds from them. I have been out for quite a few years, and KNOW Swerves old stuff was good for me. So when i saw his gear at the MI High Times Cup, I picked up the 818 Headband (regulars) and fem Grape OG, the price was right I got them both for $100, but not if I end up with a bunch of herms! I'm going to go ahead and pop them, they are payed for, but I will be keeping a close eye on them.

L

Legalize70

Glad I picked up some Motarebel beans too, but didn't get any OG or kushes, because I thought I had that covered with the CC stuff, I picked up all C99 strains from Motarebel

Top Bottom