Colloidal Silver Reversal And Fem Seed Production

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Hope I got this right. So you spray CS on a selected female. You wait for it to drop pollen and collect it. Then you use that pollen to fertilize another selected female. And wait for seeds to mature. Instant fem seeds. Wah lah?

How mature should the plant before exposing it to the colloidal silver spraying?

S

Seraphim19

Id definitely be up for it . if shit hadn't just happened . A question though if u use c/s and sprinkle pollen on the autos would they take up some of the fathers traits .

Yes its just the same as breeding with a male and a female plant. Each parent will donate genes to the offspring, the only difference is that neither can donate the y chromosome so they will all be female.

I just read about your problem and you have my sympathy, but you are doing the right thing safety is always the first priority

S

Seraphim19

Hope I got this right. So you spray CS on a selected female. You wait for it to drop pollen and collect it. Then you use that pollen to fertilize another selected female. And wait for seeds to mature. Instant fem seeds. Wah lah?

How mature should the plant before exposing it to the colloidal silver spraying?

Yes you got it spot on!
But you don't have to collect the pollen if you don't want or need to. When I have more space I just let the reversed plant sit in a small tent with the mothers and let nature take its course.

You should begin spraying as soon as you see the female hairs appear on the plant and continue spraying for 2-3 weeks

S

Seraphim19

I will do a proper update tomorrow, the good news is that there is now pollen dropping.

Tomorrow I will be pollinating my British Blue Blood and I will be pollinating a photoperiod Chocolope, so it will be an excellent opportunity to show you how I collect pollen, how I go about pollinating selected buds and of course how the reversed plant has developed.

Hasta manana

Hendrix

Hendrix

Time for an overdue update

I have been spraying the plant daily for the last 2 weeks with colloidal silver I produced myself with the generator I documented how to make, and she has started to show male parts.

After a week of spraying the wasn't really anything to see but I took pictures anyway just to document the process. here is how she looked after the first week of spraying.
View attachment 493122
View attachment 493124

View attachment 493123 View attachment 493125

After 2 weeks of spraying she has clearly visible male parts developing, I will be spraying for another week just to be sure of a complete reversal.

Here is what she looks like now
View attachment 493127
View attachment 493128
View attachment 493129

View attachment 493130
View attachment 493131
View attachment 493132

I am expecting pollen to begin dropping in the next 2 weeks. I will be collecting and storing some pollen and I will be applying some to another female Special Reserve plant to create some feminise SR seeds. I am also considering having a play with the pollen and doing a few sample crosses to try out. For the sample crosses I will be pollinating a single bud for seed and keeping the rest of the plant for harvest. I will of course show the full process of all pollinations.
Hi, what is your method for collecting and storing your pollen. Thanks

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

I will do a proper update tomorrow, the good news is that there is now pollen dropping.

Tomorrow I will be pollinating my British Blue Blood and I will be pollinating a photoperiod Chocolope, so it will be an excellent opportunity to show you how I collect pollen, how I go about pollinating selected buds and of course how the reversed plant has developed.

Hasta manana
Any update?

Top Bottom